JasperReports Server Minimal Installation fails to start

Hi,

I've encountered an issue, and I'm not sure if it's a feature or a bug, so I'd like to check with you.

When I install JasperReports Server 9.0.0 with the 'minimal' flag, the application fails to start, and I get a bunch of errors like "Error creating bean with name 'auditAnalyticsDataSource' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext-webapp.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is javax.naming.NamingException: Could not create resource instance."

When I install JasperReports Server 9.0.0 without the 'minimal' flag, the application starts correctly.

I then started looking into the differences and noticed that in the META-INF/context.xml file for the non-minimal installation, there are many more defined Resources.

After a minimal installation, I have the following Resources:
- jdbc/jasperserver
- jdbc/jasperserverAudit

However, after a non-minimal installation, I have the following Resources:
- jdbc/jasperserver
- jdbc/jasperserverAudit
- jdbc/jasperserverSystemAnalytics
- jdbc/jasperserverAuditAnalytics
- jdbc/sugarcrm
- jdbc/foodmart

So, I copied the Resources 'jdbc/jasperserverSystemAnalytics' and 'jdbc/jasperserverAuditAnalytics' from the non-minimal installation to a minimal installation, and then the application starts.

Can someone tell me if I'm doing something wrong with the minimal installation, and should these 'Resources' be created for the minimal installation as well? If it's correct that these resources are not created after a minimal installation, what is the proper way to get the application to start correctly?