Enterprise System of Record
TIBCO ActiveSpaces provides a next generation in-memory data grid for large-scale system of record. It distributes multiple, consistent copies of data with a familiar database-style of architecture using schemas, columns, and rows.
ACID-compliant NoSQL Data Grid
All the benefits of NoSQL databases and immediate consistency with full ACID compliance through support for transactions and concurrency control.
Data can be easily queried using a SQL-like language by specifying the desired filter expression.
Published: November 2020
Release Notes can be found at: https://docs.tibco.com/pub/as/4.6.0/TIB_as_4.6.0_relnotes.pdf
There are currently no reviews for this content.
Why not be the first to review it - click here to login
TIBCO ActiveSpaces® Community Wiki
Tutorials and HowTos
- How to Deploy TIBCO ActiveSpaces® in Amazon EKS using Kubernetes and Docker
- How to Deploy TIBCO ActiveSpaces® in Azure AKS using Kubernetes and Docker
- How to Deploy TIBCO ActiveSpaces® in Google GKE using Kubernetes and Docker
- How to Run TIBCO ActiveSpaces® on Red Hat OpenShift with Docker
- How to Create TIBCO ActiveSpaces® Docker Images