Connect Your Business to the Cloud
Integrate with any cloud application or data source. Go with a hybrid integration approach, or pure cloud based solution. It’s your choice.
Build an API in Minutes
Use an existing API, or create a new one. Combine multiple API’s into composable integration flows. Unlock the power of your data.
Manage Your APIs
Control access to your APIs in a secure way. Ensure operational controls for API’s are in place to eliminate disruptions and mitigate performance issues before they occur.
TIBCO is leading the way in next-generation cloud implementations. TIBCO® Cloud Integration is a huge leap into the future of the cloud.
TIBCO® Cloud Integration Community Wiki
This wiki provides a location for the TIBCO® Cloud Integration community to read and share how-to and other useful information with one another.
What can I do?
With TIBCO Cloud Integration you can do many things! It all depends on what you want:
To get started with TIBCO Cloud Integration you can do a few things:
Where can I find help?
We know all this new information can be a bit overwhelming but we're ready to help!
- Integrate to the Cloud - Connect to any Cloud application or data source, including SaaS applications, Social sites, IoT networks, or any data stored in the cloud. Use our packaged connectors, or create your own custom APIs and integrations.
- Integrate in the Cloud - Develop and test your integrations in the cloud. Rapid onboarding and easy access to tooling keeps your integration team in lockstep with your Agile develop teams.
- Use a Hybrid Approach - Cloud integration provides a great option for companies who want to minimize their on-premise software investment, or who want the flexibility to mix cloud and on-premise deployments.
- Build an API in minutes - Use an existing API or create a new one. Combine multiple APIs into composable integration flows. Unlock the power of your data.
- Manage Your APIs - Control access to your APIs in a secure way. Ensure operational controls are in place to eliminate disruptions and mitigate performance issues before they occur.
- Rapid Startup & Development - Cloud access allows you to get started immediately. Agile development projects can setup a sandbox for creating and testing APIs and integration, in minutes.
TIBCO Cloud Integration is available in the following editions:
- Free Trial - A 30 day commitment free trial so you can test out the awesome features we have in store for you. No credit card required. Sign up here
- Starter Plan - Available for purchase via credit card, this is the basic plan that offers the same features as the free trial.
- Developer Plan - For developers who need a robust platform to create and integrate APIs quickly and access to support.
- Team Plan - For team managers who want to arm their team with a consistent set of tools to quickly and easily create APIs or integration flows.
- Enterprise Plan - For enterprise customers that need a specific custom configuration for creating their APIs and integrating applications and full range of support services.
To learn more about our pricing, buy any of our plans or find out which plan is right for you visit us at http://cloud.tibco.com/pricing.
Before you Start
- You will need to create a TIBCO Cloud Integration account. You can sign-up for the 30-day free trial and the starter plan on our website http://cloud.tibco.com/pricing. For the other plans, once you contact us one of our product experts will work with you to understand your requirements and setup your account.
- Your account is created immediately after sign-up and you will receive a confirmation email with a link to the sign-in page. You can login using your TIBCO Account credentials, if you do not have an existing TIBCO account watch out for an email from TIBCO Accounts with your login credentials.
- After logging in for the first time, you may want to to install the TIBCO Business Studio - Cloud Edition and/or TIBCO Cloud - Command Line Interface. Just go to the downloads button in the top menu and download the suitable versions. For detailed instructions on how to install them check out TIBCO Cloud Integration Documentation
If you need help getting your account please checkout this article
More Resources and Information
- Documentation - Product documentation, features and user help guide.
- FAQ - Find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
- Datasheet - A brief whitepaper describing our product, its features and business benefits.
- Security Whitepaper - A whitepaper describing the security of TIBCO Cloud Integration
- Known Issues - Visibility into the known issues, workarounds, fixes and more.
- Feedback Form - We are working hard to give you the best experience and usability, so keep the feedback coming in and help us be the best cloud integration platform.
- Submit an idea for new features in TIBCO Cloud Integration
- Microservices, Containers and Cloud-Native Architectures - Overview about more resources to learn about these topics
- TIBCO Cloud Integration 2016 Hackathon Winners - List of winners from the 2016 Hackathon
- Scheduled Maintenance for TIBCO Cloud Integration
Projects and Cool stuff