TIBCO® Managed File Transfer
TIBCO’s suite of Managed File Transfer solutions extends the reach from the world of real-time messaging through to batch file transfer. Exchange files quickly, securely, and cost-effectively across all major platforms and geographical boundaries.
Built on a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), TIBCO® Managed File Transfer makes it easy to integrate with any application, process, or third-party system.
Automation and integration capabilities also support:
- Accelerated file transfer
- Ad Hoc exchanges among users
Significantly reduce costs by virtually eliminating errors and guaranteeing delivery. The peer-to-peer file transfer component uses a protocol with built-in integrity checking, automatic error detection, and recovery from point of failure
Published: September 2016
The following new features have been added to version 8.0.1 of TIBCO® Managed File Transfer Command Center.
Support for PORT Checking and PASV Checking for FTP Servers
In this release, you can define whether to perform PORT checking and PASV checking for FTP servers.
Support for PORT and EPRT Mode in FTP Server Configurations
In this release, you can define whether incoming FTP requests will support PORT or EPRT mode.
Support for TLS 1.2
This release adds support for TLS 1.2 for MFT AS2 client.
STRUTS has been upgraded to version 2.3.30.
Support for AUTH SSL
This release adds support for AUTH SSL.
Changes in Functionality
The following are changes in functionality in version 8.0.1 of TIBCO MFT Command Center.
Changes in FTP Server Definitions
The following fields are added on the Add Server page and the Update Server page:
- PORT Checking: defines whether checking will be done on the IP address of the incoming data connection.
- PASV Checking: defines whether checking will be done on the IP address defined in the response to the PASV and EPSV commands.
Changes in FTP Server Configurations
The following fields are added on the Configure FTP Server page which can be accessed by clicking
Administration > Transfer Servers > FTP Server > Configure FTP Server:
- PORT/EPRT Allowed in Incoming Request: defines whether incoming FTP requests will support PORT or EPRT mode.
- PORT Checking: defines whether checking will be done on the IP address defined in the client PORT and EPRT commands.
- PASV Checking: defines whether checking will be done on the IP address of the incoming data connection.
Changes in the Transfer Client History
The ServerFileName column is added to the transfer history in the Transfer client.
TIBCO MFT is a great, all-around, Managed File Transfer solution that solves today's modern file transfer challenges. The product is full featured and at the same time easy to use. The #1 thing we hear from our customers is that it just works. Reliability and satisfaction with MFT's features have made it popular with both IT and the users that rely on it.
TIBCO® Managed File Transfer Community Wiki
Welcome to the TIBCO® Managed File Transfer Community Wiki
This Wiki aims to be a central repository for all things about the TIBCO Managed File transfer Suite.
We very much welcome useful submissions from Customers and TIBCO staff to enhance the value of this repository.
Submit questions on all aspects of using TIBCO Managed File Transfer on TIBCO Answers
Do you have a product feature suggestion ? Is there something that would make you life easier ? Submit your Ideas on TIBCO Ideas
We welcome all feedback about the product suite.
- Is there something you love ?
- Is there something you hate ?
- Is there a feature you despatately need ?
- Do you have some materials that would be helpful to the wider community ?
Please tell us what you think... Use the Ideas Portal, the TIBCO Answers Portal or add a comment in the section below.