Comparing StreamBase and BusinessEvents for ESP
With Stereambase acqusition by TIBCO, what functionality can it provide which BE-ESP cannot provide?
Can someone explain it more technical?
Though I havent used BE-ESP directly, I looked at its features and the primary componets are Pattern Matcher and Query Developer which addresses the following problems:
- Patterns in event streams
- Correlation across event streams
- Temporal (time based) event sequence recognition
- Duplicate event suppression
- Implementation of "Store and Forward" scenarios
What does Streambase can offer working alongside BE-ESP?
or Streambase to be considered for BigData centric Arch, as said by CTO?