Error connection with the "Microsoft Dynamics 365" (CRM) Connector

Hi,

I'm going through the "Scribe ​Training", but I'm having an issue connecting to the "Microsoft Dynamics 365". I've downloaded the "CRM"-connector from the marketplace, but it keeps giving me an error when I try to browse or when I want to test the connection:

The "Error"-message:

Connection test failed: Verify that the connection URL is correct and that you can connect to the same URL from the system running the Scribe Online Agent. The following exception message was returned from the 365 Connector: Metadata contains a reference that cannot be resolved: 'https://adultimascribe.crm4.dynamics.com/_common/error/errorhandler.aspx...تفاصيل الخطأ: The service '%2fXRMServices%2f2011%2fDiscovery.svc' cannot be activated due to an exception during compilation. The exception message is: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Crm.Site.Services%2c Version%3d8.0.0.0%2c Culture%3dneutral%2c PublicKeyToken%3d31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified..&RequestUri=%2fXRMServices%2f2011%2fDiscovery.svc%3fwsdl%26sdkversion%3d8.2&user_lcid=1025'.

It is a newly created "Trial" environment to be able to test "CRM"-connection. I also tried to give in the "Organization"-name without clicking on the "Browse" button, but the same error appeared.

Kind Regards,

Frederic

(2) Answers

Login