Exception while running Spotfire 7.10 automation job to export library items

We recently upgraded our spotfire server from 5.5 to 7.10. As part of our workflow we used to export library contents from once server and import them on another. However, after the upgrade, I can no longer run the export library items job via the automation job builder -> run on server. We get the following missing permissions exception:

Starting job Export.xml on server <our_spotfire_server>
FAILED: Task 1 'Export Library Items' failed with: Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.Library.LibraryException: You do not have sufficient privileges for this action. ---> Spotfire.Dxp.Services.Library.LibraryServiceException: You do not have sufficient privileges for this action. ---> System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: You do not have sufficient privileges for this action.
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
   at Spotfire.Dxp.WebServices.LibraryImportExportService.exportItem(String path, String location, ItemType[] types, Boolean includeAccessRights)
   at Spotfire.Dxp.Services.Library.LibraryImportExportService.<>c__DisplayClass1.<ExportItem>b__0()
   at Spotfire.Dxp.Services.WebServiceBase`1.InvokeService[T](ServiceMethod`1 serviceMethod, ExceptionFactoryMethod exceptionFactoryMeth
Done

- I am using an admin account that has all the licenses available.

- The admin user as well as the admin group (which the said user is part of) have full control access to the folder I am trying to export and the underlying folders inherit these permissions

I know this automation job is deprecated in version 7.10 but as of now, this workflow is part of our application suite and we can't get rid of it anytime soon. As per the Automation services documentation, this should work given the permissions. But I am at my wit's end

Any clues, anyone?

(1) Answer

Login