General Availability of TIBCO StreamBase 7.6.0
We are pleased to announce the General Availability of TIBCO StreamBase® 7.6.0.
TIBCO StreamBase® is a high-performance system for rapidly building applications that analyze and act on real-time streaming data.
The 7.6 release focuses on new features that improve big data integration, ease of use, testability, and large application abstraction and encapsulation.
Noteworthy Improvements include:
Big Data and Web Service-oriented Integration
- New WebSocket Client Read and Write Adapters
- Improved HDFS and JSON to Tuple Adapters
- Flexible date and time parsing in JSON-related functions
- Enhanced XML Schema import and conversion
List of available Big Data Adapters- Kafka, HDFS, HBase, Flume
Ease of Use and Increased Productivity for EventFlow Application Developers
- Plugin operators and adapters may visually identify asynchronous processing
- Query Table Delta Streams now appear on right side of Query Table component instead of on a visually separate input stream
EventFlow Language Expressiveness
- User-defined functions now support multiple expressions and local @define variables
- Aggregate operator may provide unique window id in result tuples
- Aggregate operator can now create dimensions based on sub-fields
- Metronome operator period may be controlled by a dynamic variable, providing runtime control of polling-style operations
- Constants may be shared and propagated to all of a module's sub-modules
- Module names may include constant values for more flexible parameterization of modules
- Additional built-in functions for calculating analytics over lists and aggregations
EventFlow Application Testability
- New TimeService API allows StreamBase Unit test to "mock" the local system time and thus create repeatable automated tests that depend on the passage of real time
- New facility to define EventFlow schema from XML Schema definitions
- Oracle Java 8 is fully supported
To download TIBCO StreamBase® 7.6.0: https://edelivery.tibco.com/storefront/view-component-download.ep?partNu...
For more detailed information about the Noteworthy Improvements in this release, please see https://docs.tibco.com/pub/streambase_cep/7.6.0/doc/html/dochome/notewor...