How to refresh Prediction Column from Analytic Model?
I'm having trouble automatically (or manually) refreshing predicted columns from an Analytic Model.
Spotfire 7.10 Analyst publishing to the Webplayer.
- I'm importing a large dataset (from OSI Pi), then creating a Pivot Table. This is near real-time data that the user is able to refresh adhoc
- I create a Pivot_Table from this data to spread the data into sensible columns
- I run a simple Regression Tree Model (Spotfire built in) to create an analytic model.
- I then create a "Predicted Column" of type "Result" in in the Pivot_Table so I can see Actual vs. Predicted.
My problem is that when a user loads the data (or opens the web page), they have to click the circular arrows in the Pivot_Table visualization to populate the predicted column (image attached), otherwise the predicted column is empty.
I've tried a couple of variations of table.refresh, but I'm not a coder, so I'm taking a shot in the dark.
from Spotfire.Dxp.Data import DataTable DataTable = Document.Data.Tables["pvtData"] DataTable.Refresh()
I'd like two things, but would settle for either:
1) Automatically run the Prediction Model on load to populate the Result Column
2) Have a button that reapplys the prediction model (perhaps the user filters or refreshes the dataset).
Does anyone have any suggestions for how to make this happen?
Hi Dylan. I'm facing the same problem here. Did you find any solution?