I am unable to connect Spotfire to my Sharepoint List.
In followed the steps listed below, I am not sure about the server name in service url I have to put. The service url has to be in the format : http://<server>/<sharepoint-site-url>/_vti_bin/listdata.svc
1. In Spotfire, Select File > Add Data Tables.
2. Click Add.
3. Select Connection To > OData.
4. In the Service URL field, paste the URL corresponding to the data you want to load from SharePoint into Spotfire.
5. Select Windows authentication in the Authentication method drop-down list.
6. Put username and password in the dialog box.
7. Click Connect.
8. In the Views in Connection dialog, add the data, and click OK twice to load the data into Spotfire.