<Msg>"JDBC error reported: (SQLState = 42000) - java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00904: "NOME_FILE": invalid identifier

I could not figure out why, the same query used against the db direclty without tibco works, and with tibco it keeps saying that the column "NOME_FILE"  in wich I try to load the element called "NOME_FILE" is an invalid identifier.

<![CDATA[<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ns0:ErrorReport xmlns:ns0="http://www.tibco.com/pe/EngineTypes">
    <StackTrace>Job-148000 Error in [Implementation/CheckPropertyInFiles.process/InsertOnTRAINING_DUNNING_INFO]
"JDBC error reported: (SQLState = 42000) - java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00904: "NOME_FILE": identificativo non valido
"&#xD;
    at com.tibco.plugin.jdbc.JDBCActivity.eval(Unknown Source)&#xD;
    at com.tibco.pe.plugin.Activity.eval(Unknown Source)&#xD;
    at com.tibco.pe.core.TaskImpl.eval(Unknown Source)&#xD;
    at com.tibco.pe.core.Job.a(Unknown Source)&#xD;
    at com.tibco.pe.core.Job.k(Unknown Source)&#xD;
    at com.tibco.pe.core.JobDispatcher$JobCourier.a(Unknown Source)&#xD;
    at com.tibco.pe.core.JobDispatcher$JobCourier.run(Unknown Source)&#xD;
caused by: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00904: "NOME_FILE": identificativo non valido
&#xD;
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:450)&#xD;
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:399)&#xD;
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.processError(T4C8Oall.java:1017)&#xD;
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.receive(T4CTTIfun.java:655)&#xD;
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.doRPC(T4CTTIfun.java:249)&#xD;
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.doOALL(T4C8Oall.java:566)&#xD;
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.doOall8(T4CPreparedStatement.java:215)&#xD;
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.doOall8(T4CPreparedStatement.java:58)&#xD;
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.executeForRows(T4CPreparedStatement.java:943)&#xD;
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.java:1075)&#xD;
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeInternal(OraclePreparedStatement.java:3820)&#xD;
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeUpdate(OraclePreparedStatement.java:3897)&#xD;
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatementWrapper.executeUpdate(OraclePreparedStatementWrapper.java:1361)&#xD;
    at com.tibco.plugin.jdbc.JDBCUpdateActivity.a(Unknown Source)&#xD;
    at com.tibco.plugin.jdbc.JDBCStatementActivity.evalPreparedStatement(Unknown Source)&#xD;
    at com.tibco.plugin.jdbc.JDBCStatementActivity.performDatabaseOperation(Unknown Source)&#xD;
    at com.tibco.plugin.jdbc.JDBCActivity.eval(Unknown Source)&#xD;
    at com.tibco.pe.plugin.Activity.eval(Unknown Source)&#xD;
    at com.tibco.pe.core.TaskImpl.eval(Unknown Source)&#xD;
    at com.tibco.pe.core.Job.a(Unknown Source)&#xD;
    at com.tibco.pe.core.Job.k(Unknown Source)&#xD;
    at com.tibco.pe.core.JobDispatcher$JobCourier.a(Unknown Source)&#xD;
    at com.tibco.pe.core.JobDispatcher$JobCourier.run(Unknown Source)&#xD;
</StackTrace>
    <Msg>"JDBC error reported: (SQLState = 42000) - java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00904: "NOME_FILE": identificativo non valido
"</Msg>
    <FullClass>com.tibco.plugin.jdbc.JDBCSQLException</FullClass>
    <Class>JDBCSQLException</Class>
    <ProcessStack>Implementation/manageFiles.process/foreach File In Directory/CheckPropertyInFiles&gt;Implementation/CheckPropertyInFiles.process/InsertOnTRAINING_DUNNING_INFO</ProcessStack>
    <MsgCode>BW-JDBC-100014</MsgCode>
    <Data>
        <ns1:JDBCSQLException xmlns:ns1="http://schemas.tibco.com/bw/plugins/jdbc/5.0/jdbcExceptions">
            <msg>"JDBC error reported: (SQLState = 42000) - java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00904: "NOME_FILE": identificativo non valido
"</msg>
            <msgCode>BW-JDBC-100014</msgCode>
            <sqlState>42000</sqlState>
            <detailStr>java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00904: "NOME_FILE": identificativo non valido
</detailStr>
        </ns1:JDBCSQLException>
    </Data>
</ns0:ErrorReport>]]></ns0:ErrorMsg>

I'm unable to get what's the problem.

The element I'm trying to insert is the same type of the column in the db string => string

the element I'm trying to insert is the same length (I manage with a trim) that the db expects  "substring(tib:substring-after-last($Start/root/fileName, '\'), 1, 60)"

the table is not write protected,

value :'DUNNING_2017-10-12-12-56-05-063.READY' works as query paramether when manually inserted(not from tibco)

and from tibco this is the "name" it gives the query palette as input 'DUNNING_2017-10-12-12-56-05-063.READY'

I'm not eve sure that the current version is the one you see in the below bar this is what I can print instead:

TIBCO Designer Runtime Settings Report
--------------------------------------
Version................................................5.10.0.19

(1) Answer

Login