PLS-00201: identifier 'ESP_DBVIEW_UTILS.SET_CONTEXT_INFO_NV' must be declared in SPOTFIRE server.log 

Hi,

We are using SPTOFIRE 7.8.0 to develop our reports.

When I open my SPOTFIRE report sometimes an error populated on the report so I checked the server.log and found the following information:

ERROR 2018-01-24T21:09:29,592-0500  ws.dat.AbstractOperator: Start job failed.
com.spotfire.ws.dat.OperatorException: com.spotfire.ws.im.IMException: Failed to execute query: ORA-06550: line 1, column 8:
PLS-00201: identifier 'ESP_DBVIEW_UTILS.SET_CONTEXT_INFO_NV' must be declared
ORA-06550: line 1, column 8:
PL/SQL: Statement ignored

'ESP_DBVIEW_UTILS.SET_CONTEXT_INFO_NV' is the name of a store procedure which would be executed in the Pre-Updates section of the information link.

But it so weired because the above error appeared ocassionlly and we could not reproduce it every time. If the store porcedure name 'ESP_DBVIEW_UTILS.SET_CONTEXT_INFO_NV' is really invalid, I think the above error should appear every time. Furthermore, even there was such an error, data on the report was totally correct. So I guess this store procedure can be executed successfully.

Also I have validated the information links and even tried to open data for the information links, both have no issue.

So any one can give me suggestion on the above issue?

Login