I am using Spotfire 6.0 and i found online this link http://spotfiretipsntricks.blogspot.com/2014/07/spotfire-webplayer-custom-error-page.html
Based on this, i have some questions, could you please clarify,
Per my knowledge, we can address the custom error page in following two ways,
Directing user to Spotfire Web player Library from error page:
- On error page, we can direct user to Spotfire web player library up on click of “Back to Start Page” link (see link pasted above)
- Here, we can create one generic error page and ask user to re-navigate to specific dashboard from library.
Directing user to Specific dashboard from error page:
- We need to create a custom error page for each dashboard to navigate back up on click of “Back to Start Page” link (see link pasted above)
1) does web.config specific to dashboard?
2) does web.config allow multiple error page entries? If yes, how do we trigger error page based on specific dashboard? How to place dashboard specific condition?
Please let me know if you have any questions.