Scribe Crashing when comparing a field which includes "non English" characters.
I have a scribe routine which simply synchronizes data from CRM Online to a local database. The routine has been running for a couple years, but yesterday it crashed continually.
After investigation, I found the following in the "subject" field in the ActivityPointer entity:
В ответ на: Thank you for Visiting
I've confirmed it's this specific string which is causing Scribe to crash. I've attached the error - the exception code is c0000374.
I've tried to use the "CLEAN" function thinking perhaps there was a non-printable ASCII character in the string, but this didn't help.