Scribe Online - connecting to SOAP services using CDK
I've come across several posts in this community advising if you wish to add SOAP connectivity to Scribe Online you have to bake your own connector using the CDK - however, not seen any posts where anyone says whether or not they've done it. So...
- Has anyone written a CDK targeting a soap service?
- Any pitfalls to watch out for?
- Any recommendations of approach?
- How many operations did you implement, and any advise on the architecture for it?
- How long did it take?
- Is the documentation scribe provide good enough to do it with a reasonable amount of prior dev experience, or is it a pulling hair out jobby / dialog with scribe support / trial and error until it works?
Thanks - any useful comments appreciated!