Scribe WorkBench - Updating Source fields after creating connection
I have a DTS that I am trying to modify. New fields have been added to CRM, but when opening the DTS file in Workbench it does not see the new fields in the XML. How do you force the Workbench to update?
here are the details:
- If the XML Source Connection Wizard is not open:
- In the Scribe Workbench, click View > Connections and double-click your source connection ("Usage: S" - Type: XML Component)
- On the "Global Connection Settings" tab click "Change Connection..." Button
- Under Data Sources, double-click XML. The XML Component Connection Wizard Welcome page appears.
- Click Next. The Select the Source connection method screen appears.
- Select the type of connection you need and click Next:
- Dynamic (File or Message)
- In the wizard, enter the data required for the type of connection you selected (here you can change the location of the sample and schema). When you are done, click Finish. The wizard closes and the Connection Settings dialog box appears.
I have noticed that even though I have an xsd file in the folder where the dts resides, it is still trying to access an xsd file in a different folder. Is there an easy way to point a DTS to the proper xsd file without having to rebuild the entire dts?
Thank you for your reply.
I was able to modify an xsd file to include the definitions that I needed. Once I did that and put it in place, I was able to open the Scribe Workbench without any issues.
I do appreciate your replies. You helped me work my way to a solution.