Long-term Tibco developer role on Department of Homeland Security project located in Rosslyn, VA. This position would entail the following responsibilities:
TIBCO Delivery (BW & EMS)
- Develop TIBCO design per schedule
- Develop TIBCO processes per schedule
- Develop and conduct Component & Assembly Test
- Support TPRs during test phase (analysis, closure, etc.)
- Support TIBCO processes in production
- Provide Architecture analysis and support of overall TIBCO implementation
- Helps ensure collaborative teaming work environment.
- Manages status; identifies and resolves issues when possible.
- Understands role & responsibilities and how it contributes to the team and project effort.
- Manages own work efforts
- Submits accurate & complete time reports.
We offer great benefits and a competitive salary. 1099 and Corp-to-Corp are supported as well. US citizenship and a clean credit report are required for citizenship. Please let me know if you would be interested in this position by e-mailing me your resume @ email@example.com . If you are not interested, I would appreciate it if you would pass on this opportunity to another.