Please find my direct client requirement
Our client, a NYSE listed leading global IT consulting organization is seeking a “Tibco Iprocess Architect” position
If this is of interest please email updated resume, availability, work status details and Salary details
Note: Only U.S Citizens, Green Card Holder AND G.C EAD Holders can Apply
1.) Tibco Iprocess Architect:
This position is a mix of functional/technical role with large amount of communication, leadership and business understanding.
The candidate will understand the capabilities and limitations of the BPM and EAI tool - TIBCO and be able to communicate these to various business and technical groups while conducting JAD sessions.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Gathering, Analyzing and reviewing business, functional and technical requirements.
• Developing and Maintaining common TIBCO framework components and promoting/assisting designers/developers in TIBCO development practices.
• Working with existing TIBCO team and providing specific architecture/development/support expertise in TIBCO - iProcess, BW, EMS, GE, Portal
• Conducting detailed design, code and test reviews
• Delivering the common framework architecture and high-level design
• Collaborating effectively with other teams (internal and external) in very dynamic environment
• Designing detailed technical components for complex applications utilizing high-level architecture, design patterns and reusable code
• Developing and/or configuring software components in TIBCO, JAVA/RAD and other development tools
• Conducting integration and performance tests with other technology partners and troubleshooting problems
• Researching and implementing best practices and process improvements
• 5+ years of experience in EAI area. TIBCO experience is a must.
• Experience with Service Oriented Architecture.
• Experience in Relational Databases, preferably in Oracle.
• Experience with TIBCO BusinessWorks, iProcess, EMS, Portal, GI.
. Excellent Communication Skills and Project Management Skill
. Experience in Capital Market/investment banking domain
Location: Charlotte, NC.
Look forward to hear from you.
Thanks & Regards,
Ztek Consulting Inc,
3161 St Ives, Country Club Parkway,
Duluth - GA - 30097