Unable to access filemaker database from Spotfire desktop
Spotfire keeps crashing everytime I try to access a table from Fielmaker.
1) I have a database in Filemaker that I want to access in Spotfire.
2) The Filemaker db is shared via odbc and I have tested the connection successfully.
3) I used the steps in "To open data using ODBC" section of:
4) The correct table names show up, when I try to add the database.
5) But anytime I click on a Table/Views/Columns to select a table, Spotfire becomes unresponsive, and crashes.
Can someone help me out? I have installed the 64bit drivers from Filemaker. Have a x64 machine.