Write back to Impala via IronPython
Do you work with Impala and use write back functionality? Could you help with this issue?
When I run IronPython script under Spotfire profession on my local machine everything is fine and I see a new row in database. The problem is when I run dashboard using web player. I use 188.8.131.521 version of ODBC for Impala. Spotfire version is 7.6.
We have the error from spotfire log file:
ERROR [HY000] [Cloudera][ImpalaODBC] (100) Error from the Impala Thrift API: SASL(-1): generic failure: Failed to initialize security context: No credentials are available in the security package
Spotfire.Dxp.Data.Exceptions.ImportException: Failed to execute data source query.
1. We use kerberos authentication.
2. ODBC driver was instaled on both servers.
My attempts to solve this problem:
1. Set up last version 2.5.35 of ODBC. But didn't have result at all. Dashboard was in processing status all time on the web player.
2. Wrine python script using new logic. The same result.
3. Create particular ODBC on both servers and connect via DSN name. The same error.
Do you have any other ideas for solving this issue? Could you recommend something for us?
I would be very grateful for any advice.