Introducing the all-new TIBCO Community site!

For current users, please click "Sign In" to reset your password and access the enhanced features. If you're a first-time visitor, we extend a warm welcome—click "Sign Up" to become a part of the TIBCO Community!

If you're seeking alternative community sites, explore ibi, Jaspersoft, and Spotfire.

TIBCO SCRIBE ONLINE - Cloning a Solution fails with "Agent does not have one or more of the connectors for this Solution. The Agent may be discovering the connectors."

Jamie Lowe

I'm following the steps here: https://dev.scribesoft.com/en/main/how/copy_solution_to_org.htm to clone a solution from our parent Organisation into a newly created Child Organisation but getting back the error message "Agent does not have one or more of the connectors for this Solution. The Agent may be discovering the connectors".

The solution requires two connectors - one of which is managed by our parent. The other is available on the Scribe Marketplace. Therefore, before cloning, I install the marketplace connector and then grant access to the other - ensuring that I follow the same naming convention as the parent org. I then follow these steps to test each connection: https://dev.scribesoft.com/en/main/how/create_test_conn.htm and everything is successful.

In it's current state, the solution cannot run and has a status of "Incomplete". If I go into the Solution from within the Scribe UI, and pick a map, I get an error for each connection and I am forced to reassign the connections. At this point, I can validate the map (in the UI) and set it running. However, I don't want to have to do this part manually when it should be possible via the API The connections I create have the same name in the Child Org and the Parent Org and I thought the idea was to use Prepare Solution in a loop every 15-30 seconds until you get a success message However, I am getting the error mentioned and cannot get any further. Am I missing a trick here Do I need to usehttps://api.scribesoft.com/swagger/iframe#!/Maps/Maps_ValidateMap

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Have you succeeded with the cloning

Here is a sample map to test cloning a solution from source to target org.

(provided that the connections are setup correctly in the target org.)

You can run it in debug mode or using postman or REST connector.

In view stats you can see the amount of prep attempts (maximum of 5).

If you run it in debug, you can also see the same prep errorafter the first prep attempt, after 2nd or 3rdattempt, it should succeed, unless there are other issues (check the connections.).

TIBCO Scribe Labs connectors used in this sample map (Tools connector, Variables connector).

TIBCO Scribe Labs connector disclaimer:

Copyright © 2019, TIBCO Software Inc. All rights reserved.

No Support. You acknowledge that TIBCO will not provide any maintenance or support for this software. You have no right to receive any upgrades, patches, enhancements, bug fixes, new versions or new releases of the software.

Internal Use Only License Grant. TIBCO hereby grants you a limited, nontransferable, nonexclusive license to use the software solely for your internal business purposes. The name of TIBCO Software Inc. may not be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission of TIBCO Software Inc.

THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT OWNERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.

• 1 year later...