Introducing the all-new TIBCO Community site!

For current users, please click "Sign In" to reset your password and access the enhanced features. If you're a first-time visitor, we extend a warm welcome—click "Sign Up" to become a part of the TIBCO Community!

If you're seeking alternative community sites, explore ibi, Jaspersoft, and Spotfire.

How to connect SQL Server 2016 from TIBCO Data Virtualization Which JAR file is required to connect TIBCO Data Virtualization with SQL Server 2016

Hello,

I am unable to connect SQL Server data source from TIBCO Data Virtualization.

Whenever I am trying to connect a SQL Server data source, I am getting the following error -

"

The proper JDBC adapter must be installed to access this type of data source. Copy the appropriate driver jar/zip to the directory:

/conf/adapters/system/microsoft_sql_server_2016

For more information consult the Administration Guide.

"

I tried to find the steps, but unable to find any helpful resources, which will describe the process step by step -

1) Do we need a JAR file to connect SQL Server 2016 with TIBCO Data Virtualization

2) Which JAR file is required to connect SQL Server 2016 with TIBCO Data Virtualization

3) Where do I need to place the JAR file to allow TIBCO Data Virtualization to connect with SQL Server 2016

Therefore if someone can take a look into my request, then it would be really helpful.

Thanks,

Debarun