This page is where we will share details for our upcoming Global TIBCO Data Science Meetup tour of 2019
For inspiration and as a refresher - check out this page for our AI and Data Visualization: the Beauty and the Brains tour of 2018. We really enjoyed meeting so many of you in person in the various cities and countries during that roadshow and we are looking forward to doing the same this year with this particular focus on Data Science in Operations.
AI is right here, right now—and changing our lives. The ever-present need for business optimization, combined with a long history of applied statistics, explosive growth in available data and recent advances in cloud computing, has created a perfect storm of innovation. This presentation shows real-time AI in action, including case studies in recommender systems, anomaly detection, risk management, dynamic pricing and customer engagement.
We held a Webinar 'Artificial Intelligence on Demand: Data Science in Operations' on February 25th 1:30 pm CST by Michael O'Connell, Chief Analtyics Officer at TIBCO. This Webinar is an exciting companion to the physical meetup series - View the recording here:
View SlideShare here.
Topics that are covered in the Webinar:
- Applying AI insights in real time to enable optimal business decisions
- Real-world examples of AI-powered recommender systems and anomaly detection
- How to take advantage of TIBCO’s AI on-demand systems for faster insights and better decisions
Click here to read our blog on AI on Demand: Data Science in Operations
Cities and dates for the Meetups
- Chicago, IL, US, April 9, 2019 - click here for registration link
- Dallas, TX, US, April 10, 2019 - click here for registration link
- Falls Church, VA, US, April 10, 2019 - click here for registration link
- Toronto, ON, Canada, April 17, 2019 - click here for regiatration link
- Denver, CO, US, April 24, 2019 - click here for Meetup page and registration link
Registration information for your city will become available here, as well as on TIBCO's meetup page a few weeks in advance of the Meetup date. Search on the Meetup page using the city name.
Additional dates are being planned for:
- Palo Alto, CA, US
- Atlanta, GA, US
- Tampa, FL, US
- Phoenix, AZ ,US
- NYC, NY, US
You might also be interested in joining us every few months for the TIBCO Analytics Meetup (virtual) - please join this community of 600+ and stay up to date on the latest advanced analytics use-cases, tips & tricks and TIBCO Specific capabilities applied within the broader analytics ecosystem. Target audience for this is technical TIBCO Software users and those interested in learning more (analysts, data scientists, data engineers, analytics leaders, AI specialists)