TIBCO ActiveMatrix® BPM is a versatile process automation solution. It can be used to automate a large number of use cases from the classic workflows ( approval processes, customer onboarding, ...) to advanced case magement solution ( fraud handling, business exceptions investigation, ...).
Workflows are usually well understood by both business and IT people.
When it comes to case management, we are often facing a lot of questions.
We hope that the following information will help you getting a better understanding of the case management approach and how to implement case management solution using TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM.
- Case Management part I : processes without process
- Case Management part II : anatomy of a case management application
Samples and Videos
- Create your first case data project in 10 minutes video showing how to create a Studio project for case data.
- Customer Portal for energy provider and municipal utilities
- Master Process Pattern - Reconciliation use case (trading/finance)
- more to come ...
Be sure to check out the Case Management Accelerator - with this accelerator you can create your first Case Management App in minutes.
Back to Main BPM Wiki page