Case Management Accelerator v2.0.2
We are pleased to announce the release of the Case Management Accelerator v2.0.2.
The Case Management Accelerator has been updated with many new features and to support new features of TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM 4.2 or later. For TIBCO ActiveMatrix 4.3 follow these additional Steps.
Major changes in this release:
- Spotfire Visualization is no longer DB specific and should work with postgres/SQLServer/Oracle
- Task List now provides a table view.
- Table columns can be customized, the layout is changed to AMX BPM preferences service and hence are persisted on a per-user basis.
- Attribute facade names can be set in CaseManager.config.json
- Task List provides a link to the relevant case for each task
- Click the task to open the task in the case view screen (case context)
- Click the case link to open just the case context
- If the task has no case associated the task will be displayed instead
- Home screen provides recent cases and favorite cases - these are persisted per user to AMX:BPM preferences
- Favourites can be marked/unmarked as favourite in the case screen
- Case screen provides notification of pending tasks
- The task view within case screen allows start/stop of ad-hoc activities
- When running a business service from the home screen, if the business service outputs a parameter 'caseRef' containing the case reference, the UI will automatically redirect to the case screen for that case on completing the business service.
You can download the latest version of this accelerator from Tibco Component Exchange: https://community.tibco.com/modules/case-management-accelerator
Note: There are additional post install steps to configure the generic Spotfire template - please refer to ReleaseNotes.txt provided in the download package for these steps. TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM 4.2 is required to run this accelerator - it will not run with pre-4.2 versions of ActiveMatrix BPM due to use of updated AngularJS and jquery libraries. Hints on TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM 4.3.