Hotfixes, containing fixes for defects, are released regularly for the currently supported Spotfire® versions (note: more information about what versions are currently supported can be found in the TIBCO Support Portal - https://support.tibco.com - under the About Support menu > Product Information).
It is recommended to always keep your Spotfire environment up-to-date with the latest hotfixes.
TIBCO Spotfire hotfixes are cumulative - each new hotfix contains all previous hotfixes as well.
Hotfixes can be downloaded from the TIBCO Support Portal - https://support.tibco.com. Once you have logged in there, the hotfixes can be found under the Downloads menu > Hotfixes. On the Hotfixes page, Spotfire-hotfixes can be found under "AvailableDownloads" > Spotfire.
In the List of Hotfix contents section below, you can also find direct download links to the latest hotfix for each product.
List of Hotfix contents
The following pages list the contents of each hotfix for the various Spotfire, or Spotfire-related, products
- TIBCO Enterprise Runtime for R
- TIBCO Spotfire Advanced Data Services
- TIBCO Spotfire Attivio® AIE®
- TIBCO Spotfire Clients (Analyst, Web Player (Consumer/Business Author) and Automation Services)
- TIBCO Spotfire Connectors
- TIBCO Spotfire Data Catalog
- TIBCO Spotfire DecisionSite
- TIBCO Spotfire Metrics (Services and Modeler)
- TIBCO Spotfire Miner
- TIBCO Spotfire Network Analytics
- TIBCO Spotfire Qualification
- TIBCO Spotfire Server
- TIBCO Spotfire S+
- TIBCO Spotfire S+ Modules
- TIBCO Spotfire Statistics Services
Subscribe to Release Announcements
Subscribe to Release Announcements for Hotfixes
By subscribing to Release Announcements for Hotfixes, you will receive an email alert when a hotfix (for the product(s) you subscribe to) has been released. To setup/manage your subscriptions, please do the following:
- Go to the TIBCO Support Portal - https://support.tibco.com - and login
- In the menu in the upper right corner of the TIBCO Support Portal, go to the menu item with your account name on it, and select "Product Interests and Knowledge Base Subscriptions"
- In the Subscriptions section at the top of the page, select the Product(s) you are interested in.
- In the Configure Subscriptions section further down on the page, select what types of notifications (such as Release Announcements) you want to receive for each product (or use the "Select All" option to quickly make a selection for all your subscribed products).
Subscribe to Release Announcements for Major/Minor/Service pack releases
Note: if you want to subscribe to release announcements for Major/Minor/Service pack releases as well - not just for hotfixes - you can configure that on the TIBCO Download site (TIBCO eDelivery), where they are made available for download, in the following way:
- Go to the TIBCO eDelivery Site - https://edelivery.tibco.com
- If you are not already signed in, in the upper right corner, click "SIGN IN" and enter your credentials.
- Once you are signed in, in the upper right corner, click "MY ACCOUNT"
- On the far left, click "My Notifications"
- Select any product(s) - such as TIBCO Spotfire Server - that you want to subscribe to notifications for, and click "ADD".
If you have any questions about using the eDelivery site, please start by referring to the FAQ - https://accounts.tibco.com/storefront/faq.ep - and note that the final section in that page also provides contact info if you need further assistance.