Streaming Analytics using StreamBase 10.x
4:33am Oct 05, 2021
- This is a set of presentation slide decks and hands-on lab exercises that supports a live instructor-based class. The decks may also be read on their own.
- Videos, where available, go through the presentation decks with a recorded audio narration elaborating the slide content.
- On occasion, there is a video that is supplemental information, such as the Dr. Streaming "Operationalizing your models" video. The content in this video is closely related to the slides for the unit, but the video content does not follow the slides.
- This course assumes no prior familiarity with Streaming Analytics, Event Processing, or StreamBase; rather it intends to present information to allow the user to build a System of Insight using StreamBase 10.
- This material created and tested using StreamBase 10.2.0, Live Datamart 10.2.0 and LiveView Web 1.3.1.
- The lab files will work in more recent versions of TIBCO Streaming and will update automatically on import; just agree to that if asked.
- LogData_sample.csv is required for the Schemas lab. This file is enclosed in the LogData_sample.csv.zip file. You need to extract the csv file from the zip to execute the lab.
- SampleModel.Rdata is required for the TERR lab. This file is enclosed in the SampleModel.Rdata.zip file. You need to extract the Rdata file from the zip to execute the lab.
- Knowledge of Computer Programming in some high-level language, such as Python or Java
- Relational tables (helpful)
- Elementary statistical functions (optional)
- High-level predictive modelling concepts (optional)
- Apache Maven (helpful, but not strictly required)
Tutorial Outline and Materials
|Formatting Live Data in a Variety of Charts||Charts & Formatting in LiveView Web||Visualization Configuration and Data Formatting in LiveView Web||Unit 7_1.3_Lab||FormattingLabFile|