Streaming Analytics using StreamBase 10.x
12:17pm Jun 22, 2021
- This is a set of presentation slide decks and hands-on lab exercises that supports a live instructor-based class. The decks may also be read on their own.
- Videos, where available, go through the presentation decks with a recorded audio narration elaborating the slide content.
- This course assumes no prior familiarity with Streaming Analytics, Event Processing, or StreamBase; rather it intends to present information to allow the user to build a System of Insight using StreamBase 10.
- This material created and tested using StreamBase 10.2.0, Live Datamart 10.2.0 and LiveView Web 1.3.1.
- The lab files will work in more recent versions of TIBCO Streaming and will update automatically on import; just agree to that if asked.
- LogData_sample.csv is required for the Schemas lab. This file is enclosed in the LogData_sample.csv.zip file. You need to extract the csv file from the zip to execute the lab.
- SampleModel.Rdata is required for the TERR lab. This file is enclosed in the SampleModel.Rdata.zip file. You need to extract the Rdata file from the zip to execute the lab.
- Knowledge of Computer Programming in some high-level language, such as Python or Java
- Relational tables (helpful)
- Elementary statistical functions (optional)
- High-level predictive modelling concepts (optional)
- Apache Maven (helpful, but not strictly required)