tibbr offers collaboration with security, control, analytics, and deployment flexibility
tibbr offers secure collaboration, with a variety of options and controls for administrators to control, deploy, and understand usage. below I have highlighted a few of tibbr's stand-out features in these areas.
Security and Options for On-Premise or Cloud Deployment:
- Use your own IT infrastructure: Leverage your existing hardware — use the standard Linux-based servers and database/email systems you know and love
- Or go cloud-based to get up and running fast: get your own private instance on a secure, cloud hosting environment. This eliminates administrative hassles such as hardware provisioning, maintenance regimens, or upgrades.
- In the cloud of on-premise, tibbr meet compliance requirements:
- tibbr has industry certifications like FedRAMP ,
- SAS70 Type II. This report includes detailed controls AWS operates along with an independent auditor opinion about the effective operation of those controls.
- PCI DSS Level 1. AWS has been independently validated to comply with the PCI Data Security Standard as a shared host service provider.
- ISO 27001. AWS has achieved ISO 27001 certification of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) covering infrastructure, data centers, and services.
- tibbr integrates with technologies like AD/LDAP, SSO/SAML, and more, to make it easy to leverage your existing services securely.
- Oversee all your users: Manage your users, assign roles and access permissions, all while maintaining detailed audit logs for complete peace of mind.
- Supervise sharing with subjects: Get granular authority over subjects — allow/deny access based on role, manage followers, and view analytics.
- Real-time activities at a glance: Get an overview of what’s happening ― view posts, active contributors, follower growth, downloads, and more.
- Know what’s hot or not: Visualize the most popular discussions, users, subjects, mentions, documents, and polls across any date range.
You’re not locked-in to our look: Customize the entire look and feel ― change the splash screen, logo, masthead, and color scheme to match your brand identity
Make it super-simple or feature-packed: Enable or disable content blocks and functionality with one click, or simply rearrange them to suit your company’s needs.