New TIBCO Community Launches Soon!
The community will temporarily be 'read-only' beginning July 8th until the launch.
tibbr® Departmental Use Cases: IT & Other Technical Teams
There are many use cases for collaboration related to IT and other technical teams like development teams, QA, and so on: two quick examples are crowdsourcing for help, and finding information & expertise faster. The tibbr® Customer Success team shares a few examples of the use cases they've helped create for technical groups in a wide variety of industries around the world. Here we go!...
Use Case #1: Crowdsourcing For Help
- Public helpdesk subject managed by the IT group
- Multiple people are following
- Crowdsourcing :
- Carl has posted an issue about his Wifi problem
- Emily from HR recently faced a similar problem and has posted her solution within minutes of seeing it
- Jeff (official helpdesk team) responds confirming Emily’s answer
- Result: Crowdsourcing locates information quickly and with context
- Useful IT documents in files and links section
- Looking for more information? Simply search for it within subject
Use Case #2: Finding information & expertise faster
- It's after hours, but you need to find information quickly to finish an important assignment.
- We're looking at the view after the user has clicked on the ‘Mavericks’ tag to see all related posts
- Users can quickly find related posts on the issue
- Use subject search to find any documents, links or conversations in the subject right from the beginning of when the subject was created
- Users can continue to click thorough more tags on filtered results to find the post they are looking for
- Result: fewer speedbumps to getting stuff done, no matter the where or when.