Our Meetup community keeps growing! We now have almost 12,000 members across 48 Meetup communities and 12 countries for TIBCO software - check out our meetup groups and join in. To view the master list of TIBCO Meetup, visit the master TIBCO Meetup list where you'll find links to local meetup locations, learn how to start your own meetup group, and check out upcoming meetings in the TIBCO global community.
If you're interested in starting your own Meetup group, it's simple! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with this information:
- City for your Meetup Group
- Name(s) and email addresses of group organizers
- Description of the first meetup you would host
- Your Contact Information
The TIBCO Meetup Team will create your group page and link to it from TIBCO Community. We can also provide resources such as speakers, gift items, and event promotions to keep the energy going! Thanks to our community leaders, our list of Meetups is growing, and now includes:
- Ashburn VA
- Chicago (Jaspersoft)
- Kansas City
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Palo Alto
- San Francisco
- St Louis
In addition, there are some great user group initiatives which are not using the Meetup platform. Please follow instructions above if you would like to move to Meetup. But at a minimum add some details about your usergroup activity to list below on this page to create awarenes amongst TIBCO Community members. And always involve your local TIBCO contact because TIBCO will help promote your usergroup activities!
User groups not using Meetup platform:
- Netherlands TIBCO Analytics user group - organised by TIBCO Partners Quintus and TMNS.
- Netherlands TIBCO Software user group - this is an active user group for various TIBCO Software products - contact your local TIBCO contact in the Netherlands if you would like to learn more.
- Global - Virtual Analytics Meetup recurring advanced analytics session hosted by TIBCO CAO Michael O'Connell and the TIBCO Data Science team (we also organise face to face Meetup series when possible at events such as TIBCO NOW and tours such as 2019 tour: AI on Demand: Data Science in Operations)