TIBCO Spotfire Data Science is an enterprise analytics platform that allows data scientists and business users to collaborate on advanced analytics using massively scalable in-database and in-cluster processing. Data Scientists, Analysts and Data Engineers build machine learning workflows with a minimum of code, while still leveraging the power of Big Data platforms. The collaboration interface then allows the analytics team to share insights and data with the rest of the organization, driving action for the business.
Using Spotfire Data Science — an overview of the main functional components of the platform.
Tricks of the Trade — a list of ideas to make your work sessions more effective.
Frequently Asked Questions - get quick answers.
Glossary — a list of words and phrases from Spotfire® Data Science.
Workflow Operators — a complete list of ETL, Statistical and ML Operators.
- Getting Started Guide
- A Tour of the Platform
- Creating a Workspace
- Adding Team Members
- Creating a Workflow
- Adding a Dataset
- Summary Statistics
- Row and Column Filters
- Correlations and Scatter Plots
- Random Sampling
- Linear Regression
- Evaluating Predictive Models
- Notes and Comments
- Scheduling Jobs
- Online Documentation
- TIBCO Spotfire Data Science (Datasheet)
- TIBCO Spotfire Data Science with Hadoop (Technical Whitepaper)
- TIBCO Spotfire Data Science Parallel Analytics (Architecture Brief)
Vertical Playbooks are collections of workflow templates, operators, and sample data that address specific, common use cases. Use these as the basis of new project workspaces in Spotfire Data Science.
- A/B Testing On Click Through Rates
- Airline Delay Prediction
- Assembly Line Failure Detection
- Credit Default Risk
- Customer Churn
- Customer Targeting and Spatial Analysis
- Data Quality Management and Anomaly Detection
- Healthcare Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
- Hospital Readmission
- Institutional Holdings Analysis
- Network Intrusion Detection
- Stress-Test Financial Modeling
- Unplanned Maintenance
Spotfire Data Science provides an open framework that allows customers to take either existing code or new code they have developed internally, and add that as a Custom Operator within the Spotfire Data Science Analytics Engine.