This page has information about capabilities, architecture and administration of Spotfire products.
Spotfire for the Enterprise: An Overview for IT Administrators: This whitepaper, based on the new 7.5 architecture, is intended for those wanting information on TIBCO Spotfire® administration and deployment capabilities: its architecture, data connection, security, scalability, administration, and performance.
Spotfire System Administrators Install, configure, validate and maintain the Spotfire Server to support Spotfire users.
- Spotfire Server Documentation
- Custom/External Authentication in TIBCO Spotfire 7.5 - Many customers want to embed TIBCO Spotfire Web Player into a portal or other web application and secure access by passing authentication information from the portal to TIBCO Spotfire. Customers also have internal Web application security standards that require Single-Sign-On to all web applications which would include TIBCO Spotfire Web Player. TIBCO Spotfire supports these scenarios via custom and external authentication. With TIBCO Spotfire 7.5, the architecture has changed such that the support for these scenarios has moved from the TIBCO Spotfire Web Player to the TIBCO Spotfire Server.
- Configuring Anonymous Access to Analysis Files in Spotfire 7.5 - Many customers want to embed TIBCO Spotfire Web Player into a portal or other web application and have these analysis files available to users who are not authenticated. In TIBCO Spotfire 7.5, since the Spotfire Server is handling all client requests and authentication, there are a set of options that allow anonymous access to certain analysis files within the Spotfire Library.
- Upgrade Java for TIBCO Spotfire Server 7.5 and later
- Upgrade Apache Tomcat for TIBCO Spotfire Server 7.5 and later
Mobile Capabilities - Spotfire represents the state of the art in visual data discovery, analytic applications and self service dashboard creation - and also also extends its capabilities into Mobile dashboards/apps.
Data Administrators support users in connecting to their enterprise data sources
- Spotfire Data Access Wiki page - This page covers getting your data it into a form convenient for visualization or analysis. That includes accessing, cleaning, joining, limiting, summarizing and transforming data.
The Spotfire Products page has links to documentation and trial versions of the software
Back to Main Spotfire Wiki page