This page provides an overview of various TIBCO Spotfire® Tips&Tricks resources. Learn how easy it is to do things using simple tricks you may not have known about.
Tips & Tricks content on the TIBCO Community
Data Access and Wrangling
- How to use SQL inside Spotfire Data Functions
- Data preparation using Split columns
- Histograms made easy with Spotfire data panel
- How to implement tab / page level security
Visualisations and Mapping
- How to create a Gantt Chart Visualization
- How to add TMS layer in Spotfire map chart visualisation
- Contour lines with Spotfire
- Decline Curve Analysis with Spotfire
- Embed Spotfire Visualisations on a Webpage
- Geoanalytics Tips and Tricks video: visualising geospatial data, adding advanced analytics data functions, using geo-analytics web services
- Clustering made simple with Spotfire
- Normalize your data with Spotfire
- ISO Week Calculation with Spotfire
- Shewhart Control Charts with Spotfire
- Single Click Forecasting with Spotfire
Dr. Spotfire is back and ready as ever to help guide new and existing Spotfire users at all levels. Check out what Dr Spotfire’s online office hours have to offer you by registering here for a live session. And that’s not all! If you are ready to showcase interesting visuals and gain deeper insights into your data, join the conversation on Twitter using the #DrSpotfire hashtag and then, enter to win a prize and personalised session with Dr. Spotfire using this #SFDataVizCompetition hashtag! Topics discussed in the Dr. Spotfire live sessions may very well end up as a Tips&Tricks blog on the TIBCO Community in order for everyone to benefit.
Tips & Tricks TIBCO Blogs
Tips & Tricks Blog section on the TIBCO Web Site this blog series will include the Spotfire Tips&Tricks of the Community Wiki. A Nice feature is that you can sign up for email updates and be informed of new and other blogs relevant to you.
TIBCO Spotfire User Group