TIBCO Statistica® Visualization Designer
12:56pm Apr 03, 2020
Statistica contains several examples for Visualization Designer.
- On the Home tab, in the File group, click the Open down arrow.
- From the menu, select Open Examples to display the Open a Statistica Data File dialog box.
- Double click the Dashboards folder to open it, and double-click any files to open a interactive visualization.
To create a new interactive visualization:
- In the File Menu, select Open Examples. The Open a Statistica Data File dialog box displays.
- Open the Datasets folder. Click the Open button. For this example, select the Marketing spreadsheet.
- On the Home tab, in the File group, click the New down arrow.
- Since a data file is already open, the Edit view is populated with the variables when it opens.
- With your mouse select a rectangle in the canvas to create a visualization
- A dialog box is displayed that contains the following sections:
- Timeseries Visualizations
- Legends & Filters
- When you select a Visualization, a skeleton image of the Visualization will display on the canvas. Each Visualization has different options that display at the top.
EXAMPLES: Columns, Rows, Color, X, Y, and Size.
Drag columns (variables) from the Data Table (the left panel) to those options to define the hierarchical breakdown and visualization dimensions.