This page provides a step-by-step guide to getting started with TIBCO Cloud Integration and links to other resources you might find helpful in realizing the full value TIBCO Cloud Integration offers.
We will show you how easy it is to create, publish and manage your cloud services and APIs using TIBCO Cloud Integration.
TIBCO® Cloud Integration is a multi-tenant iPaaS platform built for the cloud to easily create, consume and govern cloud services and APIs. To learn more about the product features and benefits visit us at http://cloud.tibco.com/.
TIBCO Cloud Integration is available in the following editions:
- Free Trial - A 30 day commitment free trial so you can test out the awesome features we have in store for you. No credit card required. Sign up here
- Starter Plan - Available for purchase via credit card, this is the basic plan that offers the same features as the free trial.
- Developer Plan - For developers who need a robust platform to create and integrate APIs quickly and access to support.
- Team Plan - For team managers who want to arm their team with a consistent set of tools to quickly and easily create APIs or integration flows.
- Enterprise Plan - For enterprise customers that need a specific custom configuration for creating their APIs and integrating applications and full range of support services.
To learn more about our pricing, buy any of our plans or find out which plan is right for you visit us at http://cloud.tibco.com/pricing.
Before you Start
- You will need to create a TIBCO Cloud Integration account. You can sign-up for the 30-day free trial and the starter plan on our website http://cloud.tibco.com/pricing. For the other plans, once you contact us one of our product experts will work with you to understand your requirements and setup your account.
- Your account is created immediately after sign-up and you will receive a confirmation email with a link to the sign-in page. You can login using your TIBCO Account credentials, if you do not have an existing TIBCO account watch out for an email from TIBCO Accounts with your login credentials.
- After logging in for the first time, you may want to to install the TIBCO Business Studio - Cloud Edition and/or TIBCO Cloud - Command Line Interface. Just go to the downloads button in the top menu and download the suitable versions. For detailed instructions on how to install them check out TIBCO Cloud Integration Documentation
Tutorials & How-to Articles
Here are some useful step-by-step guides and videos to help you get started immediately with TIBCO Cloud Integration. You will learn how to:
- Create Your First API: With TIBCO Cloud Integration you can build a REST API in minutes and without a single line of code.
- Deploy your API: Quickly publish the APIs you created with TIBCO Cloud integration on cloud deployed applications using TIBCO Business Studio - Cloud Edition (included with TIBCO Cloud Integration subscription)
- Define a Microflow: TIBCO Cloud Integration Microflow is the consumer-specific contract that you create for an application. It isolates the app-facing API from your back-end service and allows a single backend to provide the same service for multiple consumers.
- Publish to TIBCO Mashery: After creating the API the next step in a successful API program is the ability to manage it. Using the tight integration with TIBCO Mashery you can do just that!
- Documentation - Product documentation, features and user help guide.
- FAQ - Find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
- Community Forum - A user community where you can ask questions, interact with your fellow integrators and our product experts.
- Datasheet - A brief whitepaper describing our product, its features and business benefits.
- Known Issues - Visibility into the known issues, workarounds, fixes and more.
- Support Request Form - Reach out to the support team.
- Feedback Form - We are working hard to give you the best experience and usability, so keep the feedback coming in and help us be the best cloud integration platform.
- GitHub - Our GitHub repository with samples that can be used with TIBCO Cloud Integration
- Scheduled Maintenance for TIBCO Cloud Integration