Telco Platform and the Cloud
It is no longer sustainable to base a telco business around old ways of building, delivering and charging for services. The old-school linear pipeline where customers buy the capacity they need from operators via a conventional supply chain is on the way out.
Concept to Cash via Catalogue Driven dynamic automation
TIBCO Fulfillment Orchestration™ Suite provides a comprehensive Catalogue Driven set of products that accelerates both the concept-to-market and the order-to-cash cycles for Omni-Channel Communications Service Providers and Media Distributors, by automating the commercial process of offer creation and pricing, and the efficient and accurate process of fulfillment orchestration.
- Visit the TIBCO Fulfillment Orchestration Suite Community Page
- See a partner blog on TIBCO Fulfillment Orchestration Suite V3. We are now at V4 supporting Containers and Subscriber/Service Inventory
TIBCO Fulfillment Subscriber Inventory
TIBCO Fulfillment Subscriber Inventory was released in late August 2016. The product is designed to store the history of a subscriber’s entitlements and to manage these entitlements. The target customers for this product are Communications Service Providers (CSPs) and Content Distributors in the Media / Entertainment sector. In some circles, this product is labeled as an Asset manager.
- Visit the TIBCO Fulfillment Subscriber Inventory Community Page
Omni-channel Commerce and Order Management
Leveraging the poer of TIBCO Fulfillment Orchestration Suite this video shows Omni-Channel Order Management allowing customer context and journey consistency across multiple channels. The solution is integrated using TIBCO Integration and messaging products and also includes TIBCO Spotfire® for analytics and reporting, the Case Management Accelerator, TIBCO Nimbus™ for customer care efficiency, and Amazon Alexa using API for customer facing use cases.
- Click here to watch video
Fraud in customer behaviour
Detecting fraudulent patterns in real time and stopping the behaviour automatically. Analysing links between customers for finding fraud networks.
Equipment monitoring and maintenance
Industrial Internet of Things and Streaming Sensor Analytics: The expansion of connected sensor data creates new business opportunities for monitoring machine performance and failures in the field and on the factory floor. Service organizations have up-sell opportunities to offer options to their customers for maximizing value of their assets. Manufacturers can increase uptime, minimize costs, and optimize processes for expensive equipment on the factory floor.
- Watch a short video on Industrial Equipment Monitoring and Root Cause Analysis with TIBCO's Insight Platform
- Visit the Industrial Internet of Things and Streaming Sensor Analytics Wiki page
- Download the TIBCO Intelligent Equipment Accelerator
Below, we list a few of the most common usecases that interest the Telecommunication industry. For more information and other usecases for improving customer relations, please visit the Customer Analytics Wiki page.
Predicting who is likely to churn and engaging with them beforehand in order to prevent it
- Whitepaper, "Turning Customer Insight into Action", with telco example
- Webinar, "Understanding your Customer & Turning that Insight into Action", by Ana Costa e Silva published by Innovation Enterprise
Cross-sell / Up-sell
Predicting who may be interested in a particular product, such as a new package, and engage with them in a way that is not spam but value for the customer
Predicting customers who are likely not to pay and denying them credit
Predicting the best price plan to put a customer into, considering his propensity to buy
- Blog, "The Algorithmic Insurer: Liberating and Leveraging Algorithms Ready for The Fourth Industrial Revolution"
- Webinar, "The Algorithmic Insurer – Increasing Agility through Real-Time Decision"
Liquid Telecom, "Greater visibility, faster development, improved processes"
Swisscom, "Improved profitability, cost savings, cost savings, quality, time to market"
T-Mobile USA, "Faster Inovation made possible with System Integration and unrelenting system availability"
3 UK, "Reinventing how to emotionally connect with customers dramatically improving the customer experience"
XL Axiata, "Improves customer experience, reduces churn, generates increased revenue"
Back to TIBCO Solutions wiki page
Back to Main Spotfire Wiki page