- Getting Started
- Using Palettes
- Introduction To BusinessWorks? Processmonitor
- What are the guidelines or recommendations for BusinessWorks 6.x Adoption and Transition?
- BusinessWorks 5 documentation
- BusinessWorks 5 best practices and how to's
BusinessWorks is an integration product suite for the enterprise. The software allows you to create services and integrate applications using a visual, model-driven development environment, and then deploy them in the BusinessWorks runtime.
This section contains a variety of educational and how-to materials designed to help you get up and running with BusinessWorks quickly and easily. To simplify locating content, we've organized them into the following categories:
- Installing BusinessWorks 5.x
- TIBCO Universal Installer Hints
- Working with the poller feature of the file palette to detect file changes (creation, modification, or deletion) and kick off a process.
- Using the SOAP and File Palettes to consume a web service
Refer to the WIKI page of BusinessWorks 5.x.
- Download, from Resources below, the PDF document for guidelines and recommendations for BusinessWorks 6.x Adoption and Transition.