Table of Contents
- TIBCO BusinessWorks Support Newsletter
- Upgrade To The Latest Product Releases
- Review Important Security Announcements
- Keep Current on Hotfixes
- Top Support Knowledgebase Articles
- TIBCO BusinessWorks 5.x
- TIBCO BusinessWorks 6.x
- TIBCO BusinessWorks Container Edition
- Cloud Support Policy
- Tech Tips
- Performance Benchmarking and Tuning for BusinessWorks 6.x
- Tracing HTTP Headers in BusinessWorks 6.5.1
- Review End of Support Timelines
- End of Support Information for TIBCO Products
- Explore Customer Success Stories
- Customer Survey Feedback
News on the latest releases, hotfixes, knowledgebase articles, and technical tips
Send comments to https://support.tibco.com
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks 6.5.1 was released on February 22, 2019. Check the release notes for a complete list of new features, changes in functionality, and defect fixes. A few highlights:
- Collated view of all reporting errors
- Performance improvement for executing the XSLT
- JWT authentication is now supported
- The Jetty server version is updated to version 9.4
- A new JSON with root option is added
- JRE is upgraded from Update Release 144 to Update Release 192
TIBCO BusinessWorks Container Edition 2.4.5 was released on July 24, 2019. This version is equivalent to BusinessWorks 6.5.1 HF2. Refer to the release notes for a complete list of new features, changes in functionality, and defect fixes. Two highlights:
- AWS systems manager parameter store for Configuration and secrets management
- Certified compatibility with Amazon Aurora databases for JDBC palette
We published a security advisory on HTTP authentication in TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks 6.4.2 and prior versions. See article 000039345 for complete details. All TIBCO security advisories can be accessed from the Security Advisories for TIBCO Products web page.
Recent hotfix releases:
- Avoiding BusinessWorks Engine shut down when a user logs off
- BusinessWorks 5.x performance tuning and best practices guide
- JDBC error "(SQLState = 08006), IO Error: Connection reset" and "/dev/random" file
- BWEngine might run into performance issues during high load due to Apache logging
- What does the application status "impaired" mean?
- How to reuse same EAR for BW6x, BWCE, TCI
- What information to capture while debugging HIGH CPU issue?
- Known issue while using default user in BWCE with SWIFT and NetSuite plugins
- Customized scripts for reducing the container startup time
TIBCO supports multiple cloud migration options and strategies for optimally managing and migrating your existing or new TIBCO investments to your cloud provider of choice. Please review the knowledge base article 000035154 for complete details.
Given the wide range of use cases and complex and demanding scenarios the platform can address, the default configuration of TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks might require some adjustments to reach optimal performance.
Refer to the Performance Benchmarking and Tuning guide for the entire list of design time, deployment, and runtime performance improvement use cases.
Knowing HTTP headers arriving at the HTTP connector may help troubleshoot various interoperability issues. Refer to article 000040420 for complete details.
Review the end of support dates below and plan upgrades to supported versions offering security updates, defect corrections, and features available in the latest releases.
- Support for BusinessWorks 5.12 ended on June 30, 2019. Extended support is available until December 31, 2020. Refer to the retirement notice for details.
- Support for BusinessWorks 6.3.1, 6.3.2, 6.3.3, 6.3.4 and 6.3.5 will end on February 29, 2020. Refer to the retirement notice for details.
- Support for BusinessWorks Container Edition 2.2.x (and prior versions) will end on February 29, 2020. Refer to the retirement notice for details.
Refer to article 000027258 for the end of support dates and end of extended support dates for all TIBCO product versions.
TIBCO Support routinely conducts surveys to evaluate customer satisfaction. You are invited via email to complete an online survey about cases you have logged. You can also submit a survey at any point during the case lifecycle. Thanks to everyone who submitted feedback. We use it to improve our service.