Table of Contents
- TIBCO BusinessWorks Support Newsletter
- Upgrade to the Latest Product Releases
- Review Important Security Announcements
- Keep Current on Hotfixes
- Top Support Knowledge Base Articles
- Support Policy
- Platform Support Policy for TIBCO Products
- Cloud Support Policy
- Tech Tips
- Logging HTTP Client Headers and Body in TIBCO BusinessWorks 6.x software
- Review End of Support Timelines
- Product Retirements
- Reference Articles
- Explore Customer Success Stories
- Customer Survey Feedback
News on the latest releases, hotfixes, knowledgebase articles, and technical tips.
Send comments to https://support.tibco.com
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks 6.7.0 software was released on November 18, 2020. Check the release notes for a complete list of new features, changes in functionality, and defect fixes. A few highlights:
- Smart Mapper (preview) provides the ability to intelligently determine how data is to be mapped in the activity's input tab.
- Support for OpenAPI 3.0 specification.
- Support is added for OAuth 2.0 client configuration.
- Process diff viewer for comparing changes visually.
- Application templates.
- Plug-ins manager for improved plug-in installation experience in the TIBCO Business Studio tool.
- Encryption and decryption of application profiles.
TIBCO BusinessWorks Container Edition 2.6.2 software was released on June 1, 2021. This version is equivalent to TIBCO BusinessWorks 6.7.0 hotfix-02. Check the release notes for a complete list of new features, changes in functionality, and defect fixes. A few highlights:
- Certification for OpenShift 4.6.x , Kubernetes 1.20.x
- Support is added for "default" response in REST Service
- Support is added for form parameters
- Ability to generate Manifest.json file using bwdesign
The security advisories related to TIBCO?s software releases can be accessed from the Security Advisories for TIBCO Products webpage.
Recent hotfix releases:
We encourage you to rate our knowledge base articles and provide feedback on their usefulness (at the bottom of each article). We use this feedback to improve our knowledge base.
TIBCO BusinessWorks 5.x
- How to resolve "Cannot initialize BouncyCastle provider" in classpath
- How to access or connect to a mail server through a proxy server
TIBCO BusinessWorks 6.x
- Memory usage shown on TEA UI is different from the Heap Memory set in the TRA file
- How to do fast fault tolerant fail-over between Active / Passive nodes ?
- Using format-date Time in BusinessWorks 6.x
TIBCO BusinessWorks Container Edition
TIBCO?s ability to support some platforms (operating systems / hardware) will be limited. Refer to article 000044405 for complete details about this policy.
TIBCO supports multiple cloud migration options and strategies for optimally managing and migrating your existing or new TIBCO investments to your cloud provider of choice. Please review the knowledge base article 000035154 for complete details.
You can capture the HTTP client trace to debug any issues while interacting with the HTTP server. Refer to article 000034714 for complete details.
Review the end-of-support dates below and plan upgrades to supported versions, where you can benefit from security updates, defect corrections, and features available in the latest releases.
- Support for TIBCO BusinessWorks 6.5.x and TIBCO BusinessWorks Container Edition 2.4.x software will end on March 31, 2022. Refer to the 000043037 and 000043038 for details.
- Support for TIBCO BusinessWorks 6.6.x and TIBCO BusinessWorks Container Edition 2.5.x software will end on July 31, 2023. Refer to the 000044552 and 000044553 for details.
Refer to article 000027258 for the end of support dates and the end of extended support dates for all TIBCO Product versions.
The following product retirements were announced on April 30, 2021:
- TIBCO BusinessWorks XA Transaction Manager will be retired on October 30, 2022. Refer to the retirement notice for details.
- TIBCO Microflow Container Edition will be retired on April 30, 2022. Refer to the retirement notice for details.
- Important things to know about BusinessWorks 6.X TRA files and config.ini files
- How to limit Memory usage in BusinessWorks and BusinessWorks Container Edition
TIBCO Support routinely conducts surveys to evaluate customer satisfaction. You are invited via email to complete an online survey about cases you have logged. You can also submit a survey at any point during the case lifecycle. Thanks to everyone who submitted feedback. We use it to improve our service.