TIBCO BPM is a versatile process automation solution. It can be used to automate a large number of use cases from the classic workflows (approval processes, customer onboarding, ...) to advanced case management solutions (fraud handling, business exceptions investigation, ...).
Workflows are usually well understood by both business and IT people.
When it comes to case management, we are often facing a lot of questions.
We hope that the following information will help you get a better understanding of the case management approach and how to implement a case management solution using TIBCO BPM.
- Case Management part I: processes without process
- Case Management part II: anatomy of a case management application
Samples and Videos
- Create your first case data project in 10 minutes
- Customer Portal for energy provider and municipal utilities
- Master Process Pattern - Reconciliation use case (trading/finance)
- more to come ...
Back to Main BPM Wiki page