Working with Forms Overview
the model-driven form of TIBCO BPM is very powerful, as it can easily be extended with Features using Custom Controls, on the other hand, they can be styled using standard CSS and structured using Panes, Tabs, modal-dialogs and reusable embedded Form Components.
Together with the Pageflow Features of the Engine this a combination that could solve a lot of Business Needs quickly.
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
Area for CSS enrichments and Samples
- HowTo discover CSS Class Names in Forms
- Banking Account Form Sample (Advanced "niceForm" Sample CSS, incl. BS Project)
- Replace default CSS APPDev, e.g. for the model-driven Forms
Custom Form Controls Library, following the here documented powerful extension Feature.
- Standard Sample on TAP using standard JQuery and Yahoo! (YUI) Controls
- Form mod: Grid Tools & Form Toolbar (Toolbar with Help- and Info- buttons + download Grid Table Content as Excel File)
Any contribution is welcome!