Table of Contents
- Clean-up Steps
- Step 1. the TIBCO Cloud Live Apps Application
- Step 2. the TIBCO Cloud Integration Services
In Case you like to re-provision a TIBCO LABS Solution Application a second or multiple times, e.g. to receive the latest Version or just set it back to the default one, follow the Steps described here. Otherwise the reprovisioning will end up in the following Alert.
As Subscription Owner, you need to delete or at least rename the LiveApp application up-front.
This is as the reprovisioning will stop if the application already exists, if not it creates the Application the default Name.
- go to TIBCO Cloud Live Apps Application Administration
- select in 'published' Application Context Menu 'withdraw and delete Data'
- now you have two Option
- rename the Application in Designer, or
- move the Application to 'Trash', and delete it completely
The same for used Integration Services, they need to be deleted up-front.
This is as the reprovisioning will stop if the Service already exists, if not it creates the Service with the default Name.
- go to TIBCO Cloud Integration Administration
- select in 'published' Service Context Menu 'delete App'
(in case you have modified anything, you can perform a 'Service Export to JSON' upfront)
Other Actions will be automatically executed for you during the reprovisioning.
- The reprovisioning will create the Live Apps Application again.
- Shared States (Public and Private) will be recreated, this means all Application going back to defaults.
- Web Application on Web Resource Provisioning (WRP) will be overwritten.
- The reprovisioning will overwrite the existing Spotfire DXP on the Spotfire Library.
(you can create your own copy if you have modified anything, just used 'Save as' in Edit Mode)
- missing Cloud groups and memberships automatically created.
- The reprovisioning will create the TIBCO Cloud Integration Service again.