Table of Contents
- TIBCO Scribe Support Newsletter
- TIBCO Cloud Integration
- Migrating from TIBCO Scribe Online Software to TIBCO Cloud Integration Connect Software
- Getting Started with TIBCO Cloud Integration Software
- Getting to Know OAS and Swagger
- TIBCO Cloud Workshops
- TIBCO Cloud Integration ? Connect Training and Certification Information
- Latest Product Releases
- TIBCO Scribe Online 2.5.0 (and TIBCO Cloud Integration ? Connect) software was released March 4, 2020.
- Connector for Oracle Database 1.3.1
- Other Connector Releases
- Top Support Knowledge Base Articles
- TIBCO Cloud Integration ? Connect & TIBCO Scribe Online Software
- TIBCO Scribe Insight Software
- Getting Started With TIBCO Support
- Explore Customer Success Stories
- Customer Survey Feedback
News on the latest releases, hotfixes, knowledgebase articles, and technical tips.
If you have not yet migrated from TIBCO Scribe Online software ?classic? to TIBCO Cloud Integration Connect software, remember that the Connect capability of the TIBCO Cloud Integration platform is powered by TIBCO Scribe Online. All TIBCO Scribe Online features and functionality are available in the TIBCO Cloud Integration Connect capability, though there are some differences in feature implementations, which are documented in this help topic.
TIBCO Renewals will contact you to renew your subscription and migrate you to TIBCO Cloud Integration ? Connect. For details on the migration process, see this article.
As you start to explore the platform, be sure to check out these resources to help you get started with your first implementation. Quick start lessons and tutorials with in-depth training are available for each TIBCO Cloud Integration capability (Connect ? Scribe, Integrate ? BusinessWorks, Develop ? TIBCO Flogo, and TIBCO Mashery).
In the second part of our series on using REST web services, see this article about the Open API Specification (OAS) and get tips about productivity tools for Swagger.
Get the most from TIBCO Cloud Integration software by joining a workshop remotely in real-time or viewing a recording. A full list of topics and recordings can be found on the TIBCO Cloud Workshop Community page.
TIBCO offers advanced training on TIBCO Cloud Integration ? Connect software throughout the year. You can find the agenda and scheduling details on the Training Registration page.
TIBCO Scribe Online 2.5.0 (and TIBCO Cloud Integration ? Connect) software was released on March 4, 2020.
- This release includes an enhancement to the Block Properties Error Handling tab, so it now allows you to enter a formula as part of the error message. See Block Properties Error Handling Tab for additional information.
- Fixes included in the release are listed in the release notes.
The TIBCO Scribe Online Connector for Oracle Database was updated on January 23, 2020. It includes a 90-day upgrade period for existing customers that are using the connector in production, providing time and guidance for best-practice upgrade testing.
- Validated against Oracle Database version 18c
- Added support for the Native Query block
- Added support for the Execute block (to run ExecuteNonQuery and ExecuteScalar SQL commands)
- Closed 5 issues, noted in the release notes
- Learn more about the connector from the product help
- TIBCO Scribe® Online Connector for OLE DB February 2020 Update
- TIBCO Scribe® Online Connector for ODBC February 2020 Update
- TIBCO Scribe® Online Connector for PostgreSQL March 2020 Update
- Counting Users in TIBCO Scribe Insight
- Receiving Windows Installer Error when Upgrading/Installing TIBCO Scribe Insight
Though the transition of support operations from former Scribe systems to TIBCO?s systems occurred about a year ago, if you are having your first experience using the support portal, learn how to get started with TIBCO Support and about the important role of the administrator for your company on the support portal.
- MultiView Sees Real-time Inventory from Its CRM
- ON24 Cracks CRM & Marketing Automation SaaS Integration
The feedback you provide helps us learn where improvement is needed and gives us a boost when we did a good job. Please share feedback about your experiences with us through our customer satisfaction survey. Survey invitations are emailed after a case is closed and you can complete a survey at any point in the case lifecycle by clicking ?Case Survey? in the case details on the support portal. Thanks to everyone who submitted feedback.