Table of Contents
- TIBCO Scribe Support Newsletter
- TIBCO Cloud? Integration ? Connect
- Migrate from TIBCO Scribe Online Software to TIBCO Cloud Integration ? Connect Software
- Get Started with TIBCO Cloud Integration
- Configure the Connector for REST Web Services
- Tips for Connecting to Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM
- Learning Resources
- TIBCO NOW
- TIBCO Academy
- TIBCO Cloud Workshops are Available Live or On-demand
- Level II Training Information and Registration Information
- Latest Product Releases
- Connector Releases
- Selected Support Knowledge Base Articles
- TIBCO Cloud Integration - Connect & TIBCO Scribe Online
- TIBCO Scribe Insight Software
- Community Discussions
- Explore Customer Success Stories
- Customer Survey Feedback
News on the latest releases, hotfixes, knowledge base articles, and technical tips.
With the TIBCO Cloud Integration - Connect May 2020 release, TIBCO Scribe Online moves into a new phase as a capability of the TIBCO Cloud Integration platform and offers access to all of the additional features and functionality this great platform has to offer. Click the icon on the bottom right of TIBCO Cloud Integration screens to access the Guide Center for a list of what is new, videos, and more. There are numerous resources available there about Connect and the other capabilities of the platform. You can also read the release notes or view the new features video.
With the May release of the TIBCO Cloud Integration platform, there are even more reasons to migrate from the TIBCO Scribe Online classic to TIBCO Cloud Integration ? Connect. TIBCO Renewals will contact you to renew your subscription and start the discussion about migrating your organization. See the migration FAQ for more details.
As you start to explore the platform be sure to check out the orientation resources. Tutorials for each TIBCO Cloud Integration capability (Connect/Scribe, Integrate/BusinessWorks, Develop/Flogo, and Mashery API management) provide a quick start lesson and an extended tutorial with more in-depth training.
In the third part of our series on using REST web services, learn how to configure the Connector for REST Web Services.
Use the TIBCO Scribe Online Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM to work with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, and Project Service modules as well as Microsoft Dynamics CRM:
- URL ? The URL (web address) for Microsoft Dynamics 365 varies depending on the type of deployment selected.
- Organization ? The Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Microsoft Dynamics CRM Organization you want to access. You can use either the friendly name or the unique name. Names are case-sensitive, therefore a best practice is to copy the name from your Microsoft Dynamics CRM instance and paste it into the Connection dialog. The Microsoft Dynamics 365-friendly Organization name is the Organization name that appears in the upper right-hand corner of Dynamics 365.
- Also, it is important to note that when the friendly name changes on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM side, you need to change the friendly name used in the Connection dialog accordingly.
Innovation helps keep your organization growing and thriving. It?s a continuous journey, nurtured by evolving strategy and technology. You want to do it. Let TIBCO NOW be your enabler. TIBCO NOW will be delivered in a fully digital format to explore the many facets of sustainable innovation. Brought to you wherever you are in an easy-to-consume, customizable connected experience
TIBCO Academy is now available to customers and trial users and is free for 14 days during the current promotion. TIBCO Academy is a single platform with hundreds of product courses and tutorials. If you want to try it out, go to https://academy.tibco.com, click Register, and use branch code TRIAL.
Get the most from the TIBCO Cloud Integration iPaaS by attending or viewing our educational workshops. A full list of topics and recordings can be found on the TIBCO Cloud Workshops Community page.
TIBCO offers advanced training on TIBCO Cloud Integration - Connect software throughout the year. You can find the agenda and scheduling details on the Training Registration page.
The following connectors have been promoted from TIBCO Scribe Labs status to connector extensions, complete with documentation and support.
The feedback you provide helps us learn where improvement is needed and gives us a boost when we did a good job. Please share feedback about your experiences with us through our customer satisfaction survey. The survey was recently updated to be mobile friendly and streamlined for easier completion. Survey invitations are sent by email after a case is closed, and you can also submit a survey at any point during the case lifecycle. Thanks to everyone who submitted feedback.
TIBCO Software Inc.