API Management with Mashery and TIBCO Scribe®
This workshop ran on October 24, 2019. Please see the resources section for a recording of the workshop and links to the tutorial.
During this workshop, we'll use API management in Mashery to run a Request / Reply map in TIBCO Scribe. Mashery provides features like API keys, user management, quotas, and reporting that augment the ability of a TCI Request / Reply map to interface with any data source. We'll be covering the same material in the Hands On Lab presented at TIBCO Now in Singapore, Chicago, and London. If you were unable to attend, this is a great opportunity to learn how Mashery and TCI work together.
This fast paced workshop covers a lot of material. We'll make a recording available after it's finished, as well as the exercise guide.
See the main workshop page for other sessions.
- TCI account with admin access
- Windows machine with admin access
- Setup and system review
- Sign up for a TCI trial
- Install Postman
- Create the MySQL connection
- Accessing the MySQL database
- Review core concepts
- Create Request / Reply Event map in TIBCO Scribe
- Test using Postman
- Implement API management in Mashery
- Setup entities in Mashery
- Interface with TIBCO Scribe
- Test using postman
- Workshop recording
- Download Exercise guide from TIBCO Now from resources at bottom of the page