TIBCO Cloud? Integration
Added support for the TIBCO Enterprise Message Service? (EMS) connector.
Develop / TIBCO Flogo®
- New environment variables: The following environment variables have been introduced in this release:
- FLOGO_MAPPING_OMIT_NULLS: This variable is used to omit all the keys in the input of an activity which evaluate to null. The default is True.
- FLOGO_LOG_ACTIVITY_LEVEL: This variable is used to control the log level of all log activities in a given app. The default is INFO.
- Specifying the request schema for the DELETE method: In the ReceiveHTTPMessage trigger and the InvokeREST Service, the DELETE operation now supports the use of body with app/json as the request type. You can specify the request schema and pass the body to delete the endpoint. Specifying the request schema for the DELETE method is supported for manual configuration only and not when configured with TIBCO Cloud Mesh and API specification.
- Response time of InvokeRESTService activity on the activity output: The time taken by the InvokeRESTService activity to receive the response is displayed in the responseTimeInMilliSec parameter of the Output tab.
- Moving tabs: You can now move a tab to the left or right of any existing tab. Only opened and appended tabs can be moved to the tabs section. The moving of tabs is applicable for the current instance only.
- Ability to add activity between two activities by dropping over the branch: You can now add an activity in between two activities by directly dropping the activity on the branch label between the two activities. You need not delete the incoming and outgoing connections and reconnect them.
Develop/TIBCO Flogo® Connectors
TIBCO Flogo® Connector for TIBCO Cloud? Auditsafe
Update Audit Event Activity
The connector allows you to update an audit event on the TIBCO Cloud? AuditSafe server by using the Update Audit Event activity.
TIBCO Flogo® Connector for TIBCO® Data Virtualization
- Added new fields, Catalog and Schema, in the settings tab of TDV Query activity.
- Support Autocomplete Query for TDV Query Activity: The TDV Query Activity supports autocomplete query which displays relevant keywords, table names, and column names that you can select from as you type the query.
TIBCO Flogo® Connector for TIBCO Enterprise Message Service? Added support for the TIBCO Enterprise Message Service (EMS) connector in TIBCO Cloud Integration.
This connector provides activities and triggers to send, receive, and acknowledge messages to or from TIBCO Enterprise Message Service? (EMS). It also supports Request Reply asynchronous activity.
Integrate/TIBCO BusinessWorks?You can truncate your application logs by using engine variable BW_LOG_LIMIT. You can mention the number value and your logs will be trimmed to that limit . (IPAS-22687)
Integrate/TIBCO BusinessWorks? Plug-ins
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks? Plug-in for Apache KafkaSupport to Notify Application Status
Added support to notify the application status. If you set the [com.tibco.bw|http://com.tibco.bw/].palette.kafka.runtime.validateCredentials JVM argument to true, the application status indicates as StartFailed when an application fails to start.
Support to Fetch the Last Record on a Kafka topic
On the GetMessages activity's input tab, you can now include the LastOffset value in the seekTo field to seek the last offset record present on a Kafka topic.
Support of FlowLimit for the Receiver Activity
Using this feature you can specify the maximum number of jobs that can be started, before
suspending the process starter.
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks? Plug-in for Change Data CaptureCDC-DB Listener Activity
The CDC-DB Listener activity now adds support for the following databases:
- MySQL Database 8.0.x
- PostgreSQL Database 11.x, 12.x, 13.x, 14.x, and 15.x
- IBM DB2 for Linux 11.5.x
The CDC-SAP Listener activity allows you to receive full and delta data from SAP data sources or
extractors using the SAP ODP 2.0 Framework. The data can either be processed using one or more BW jobs in parallel. The output data can be in XML, JSON, or Avro format. The receipt of data is
triggered either using scheduling in BusinessWorks or an event from the SAP system.
CDC Connection Resource for CDC-SAP Listener Activity
This plug-in now supports the CDC Connection Resource for CDC-SAP Listener activity that helps to establish client connection and server connection (if enabled). It allows the user to download the schema based on the ODP source.
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks? Plug-in for NetSuiteAsynchronous Request Processing
This plug-in now supports asynchronous request processing. The UseAsyncServices checkbox has been added in the NetSuite Add Record activity to process the requests
NetSuite Get AsyncResult Activity
A new activity, NetSuite Get AsyncResult, has been added to get the results of an asynchronous request.
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks? Plug-in for Redis
- Added support for the Redis plug-in in TIBCO Cloud Integration.
- Redis Command Activity: The plug-in provides a Redis Command activity to create, read, and update the data in different groups (data structures), such as hashes, lists, sets, sorted sets, and strings.
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks? Plug-in for SAP Business Technology Platform
- Added support for the SAP Business Technology Platform plug-in in TIBCO Cloud Integration.
- Configuration Resource: Using the Configuration Resource, you can configure the connection configuration used for browsing and downloading APIs by the Invoke SAP BTP Service activity runtime. The following authentication types are supported:
- Basic Authentication
- OAuth Authentication
- API Keys
- Invoke SAP BTP Service activity: The plug-in palette supports the Invoke SAP BTP Service activity for consuming a service in SAP Business Technology Platform. The activity supports DELETE, GET, PATCH, PUT, and POST operations for a service.
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks? Plug-in for SAP SolutionsSupport for Visual Diff
The plug-in can now compare two revisions of a process and its artifacts side by side visually in TIBCO Business Studio? for BusinessWorks?. In the newer revisions, the plug-in highlights changes such as the addition or removal of activities and changes in an activity configuration. For more information about Visual Diff, see TIBCO BusinessWorks? Application Development.
Support of JMS Topics for Outbound IDocs
For the IDoc Listener and IDoc Parser activities, JMS Topics are now supported.
SAP Connection Shared Resource
For the Client Connection in the SAP Connection shared resource, connection type Websockets is now supported, including support for TLS.1.2.
This feature supports updating the module properties for the SAP Connection Shared resource for the Invoke activity only without restarting the application. It is supported with BusinessWorks? Container Edition. For more information, see the Hot Update of Shared Resource topic in the TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks? Plug-in for SAP Solutions User Guide.
The plug-in now supports Open Telemetry. It is supported with BusinessWorks and TIBCO BusinessWorks? Container Edition. For more information, see the Open Telemetry Tracing for TIBCO ActiveMatrix® Plug-in for SAP Solutions Palette topic in the TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks? Plug-in for SAP Solutions User Guide.
Read Table Activity
An asynchronous Read Table activity is now available for the retrieval of records from an SAP table (excluding clustered and pooled tables) or view. You can select the data with primary keys and output in the XML, JSON, or Avro format.
Fetch IDOC Schema field
To fetch IDoc list and download IDoc schema specific to the release segment, a new provision is given in the Fetch IDoc schema section. You need to specify the segment release, otherwise the default value is used which is retrieved using the connection resource used for the IDoc activity.
Note: If the Download IDoc Schema Specific to SAP Release configuration is unchanged from the default then the functionality of fetching the IDoc list and downloading the IDoc remains the same as in earlier plug-in releases. If the SAP release needs to be different then it is recommended that you maintain accordingly based on the same release maintained in the SAP partner profile.
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks? Plug-in for TIBCO AuditsafeUpdate Audit Event Activity
The plug-in allows you to update an audit event on the TIBCO Cloud? AuditSafe server by using the Update Audit Event activity.
Changes in Functionality
TIBCO Cloud? IntegrationIPAS-22798
If you want the timestamp of the tibagent log line in UTC timezone, you must set the environment variable LOCAL_TIME_UTC=true using the following command:
LOCAL_TIME_UTC=true ./tibagent start agent agent37
By default, if you do not declare the environment variable (LOCAL_TIME_UTC), it is the same as setting the variable LOCAL_TIME_UTC=false.
Develop / TIBCO Flogo®Validation of flows
The way in which flows are validated has changed.
Migration and Compatibility
TIBCO Cloud? Integration
TIBCO Cloud Integration only supports the most recent version of the Hybrid Agent and one version back. The most recent version of the Hybrid Agent is version 1.8.0, and the prior Hybrid Agent was version 1.7.0. If you have a Hybrid Agent installed that is older than version 1.7.0, you should install Hybrid Agent version 1.8.0 to ensure the best performance.
Deprecating and End of Support
Removal of DataDirect bundled jars from BusinessStudio for BusinessWorks (AMBW-48116).
For more information, see "Migrating existing JDBC applications with Progress DataDirect Drivers" in the TIBCO Business Studio? for BusinessWorks? Bindings and Palettes Reference Guide.
Before repushing or redeploying the existing Integrate applications, see the TIBCO Business Studio? for BusinessWorks? Bindings and Palettes Reference Guide.
Summary: Formatted Text is not supported in Notes.
Summary: The Trigger panel inside a flow does not open when Add Trigger is clicked from
the flow list page.
Develop/TIBCO Flogo® Connectors
TIBCO Flogo® Connector for Apache PulsarFGPUL-282
Summary: Intermittent connection logs getting logged in with log level 'WARN" will be now logged with log level "ERROR".
TIBCO Flogo® Connector for Google Cloud SQLWIGSQL-105
Summary: For TCI 3.3.1 or higher, if you push a new Flogo application or repush an existing Flogo application which uses TIBCO Flogo® Connector for Google Cloud SQL, the application does not work.
Integrate/TIBCO BusinessWorks? Plug-ins
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks? Plug-in for Apache KafkaBDKF-1159
Summary: When the flowlimit value is set to low when using TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks? Plug-in for Apache Kafka Receiver activity, consumer threads are continuously created until the memory is utilized to its maximum limit.
Summary: The TIBCO Cloud Integration tibagent log streaming malforms the log content.
Summary: When an app is stopped manually, sometimes the log file does not record the stop process.