TIBCO Cloud? Integration
- The updated TIBCO Cloud Integration Hybrid Agent allows you to manage remote apps from the TIBCO Cloud Integration user interface. Remote apps are auto-discovered by the agent and can be monitored, scaled up or down, stopped or started, and environment variables can be updated. Note that to use this new functionality, the latest version of the agent must be downloaded and run in a Kubernetes Cluster. Existing Hybrid Agents used for Hybrid Connectivity to establish tunnel connections to on-premises resources can continue to run and do not need to be upgraded at this time. (IPAS-20577)
- You can now download TIBCO BusinessWorks app templates from the TIBCO Cloud Integration Marketplace and import those templates into TIBCO Business Studio for BusinessWorks . (IPAS-20471)
- A new --logStreamPort option has been added to the start command for the Hybrid Agent. In cases where there are two agents on the same machine, you can specify the port to be used for streaming logs using this command: tibagent start agent --logStream --logStreamPort <port number> <agentName> (IPAS-18585)
TIBCO Cloud Integration API
We have added the following API methods in this release:
Develop / TIBCO Flogo
Unit TestingYou can now create, design and run unit tests for your Flogo flows using the integrated Unit Testing feature at any phase of the development cycle to verify whether activities in the flow are working as expected.
Create Array in MapperIn the mapper, you can create a new primitive or object array of size N.
Improved Group Management in App PropertiesThe user experience of App Properties is enhanced to allow you to drag the groups from one location to another.
Environment Variable for Session Token in AWS AppConfig featureIf you are using temporary credentials to connect to AWS AppConfig services, a new optional environment variable is available for configuring a session token.
Optional Session Token fieldAn optional Session Token field on the AWS Connection dialog has been added to support passing an AWS Session token with the AWS access key ID and secret. (FLOGO-9459)
Develop/TIBCO Flogo® Connectors
TIBCO Flogo Connector for Amazon DynamoDBThere are no new features in this release.
TIBCO Flogo Connector for Amazon EC2There are no new features in this release.
TIBCO Flogo Connector for Amazon KinesisThere are no new features in this release.
TIBCO Flogo Connector for Amazon S3There are no new features in this release.
TIBCO Flogo Connector for Amazon SNSThere are no new features in this release.
TIBCO Flogo Connector for Amazon SQSThere are no new features in this release.
TIBCO Flogo® Connector for Apache Pulsar
- A new client authentication method, "OAuth2", has been added in the Apache Pulsar connection. (FGPUL-139)
- Flogo® Connector for Apache Pulsar now supports Open Telemetry. For more information, see the Tracing Apps by Using OpenTelemetry Collector topic: Tracing with OpenTelemetry Collector. (FGPUL-140)
- The name of the created producer/consumer now has an operationally useful format that can be seen by using the Pulsar Admin REST API.
TIBCO Flogo Connector for Azure Data Factory
- Added support to trigger pipeline with parameters from Flogo.
TIBCO Flogo Connector for HTTP
- Added support for a Data mode as a processing mode where the user has more control over input parameters such as path, query, headers, and request schema. OpenTracing is also supported in Data mode.
TIBCO Flogo Connector for HubSpotThere are no new features in this release.
TIBCO Flogo Connector for IBM MQ
- This connector has been certified for use with TIBCO Cloud Integration. (FGIBMQ-42)
- Added support for MQ Client Channel Definition Table (CCDT) files. (FGIBMQ-45)
TIBCO Flogo Connector for MongoDB
- Seed lists specified using SRV records DNS are now supported.
- Added support for the authentication source to specify the database created in the MongoDB database on which the user has to be authenticated.
- Added support for retry on error for MongoDB activities.
TIBCO Flogo Connector for SAP S/4HANA
- The Flogo Connector for SAP S/4HANA now supports OData V2 and OData V4 APIs.
- An On-premises connection is supported in this release.
TIBCO Flogo Connector for Snowflake
- Supports configuring metadata of SQL statements manually. This feature allows the use of separate queries to acquire the metadata associated with the field. The user can manually configure the metadata by setting the Manually Configure Metadata option to True.
- OAS 3.0 enhancements include support for multiple response features.
- Support has been added to create a top-down REST service with an OAS 3.0 JSON file having multiple response content-types.
- Support for oneOf/anyOf constructs. You can now generate XSD and create a top-down service or reference binding using an existing OAS 3.0 JSON file with anyOf or oneOf keywords for request and response schemas.
- Support for inline schema at request and response. An OAS 3.0 JSON file with inline schema in request and response is now parsed when creating a top-down REST service or reference binding.
- OAUTH 2.0 authentication in ReceiveMail activity. OAuth 2.0 Authentication is now supported for Receive Mail Activity IMAP protocol in the Mail palette.
- Support has been added for HotUpdate for JDBC Shared Resources.
- The TIBCO Cloud API Modeler (TCAM) APIs are now available on the TIBCO Cloud APIs website. TIBCO BusinessStudio for BusinessWorks can leverage these to make the API specs from TCAM discoverable in the API explorer.
Integrate/TIBCO BusinessWorks? Plugins
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks? Plug-in for Amazon Redshift
- Creating and Configuring the Redshift Connection Resource
- Federated Authentication and SSO
- Bulk Load Activity
- Data Change Poller Activity
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks? Plug-in for Amazon S3
- The Amazon Connection can now retrieve the java client object in inline subprocesses. (BWAS-567)
- Users can now configure custom VPC endpoints for Amazon S3 activities using a system property. (BWAS-573)
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks? Plug-in for Amazon SQS and SNS
- Users can now configure a custom Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) endpoint for Amazon SQS and SNS activities using a system property. (AWSM-610)
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks? Plug-in for AMQP
- The AMQPReceiveMessage activity now provides an ?Any? option in the Message Type field. You can receive text and byte type messages using the Any message type. This field is available when Qpid-1-0 is selected from the Broker Type list of the AMQP Connection shared Resource used. (AMQP-851)
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks? Plug-in for Apache Kafka
- Smart Engine
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks? Plug-in for AWS Common Services
- Container Credentials with Assume Role
- Cross Account Credentials in the GetConnection Activity
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks? Plug-in for Facebook
- Graph API v13.0
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks? Plug-in for Microsoft Dynamics CRMThere are no new features in this release.
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks? Plug-in for Microsoft SharePointThere are no new features in this release.
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks? Plug-in for NetSuiteThere are no new features in this release.
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks? Plug-in for OData
- In this release, the OData plug-in supports batch requests as a client to external OData V4 services via the new OData Batch activity in the OData Palette. (BWOD-593)
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks? Plug-in for SAP S/4HANA
- Receive Business Events Activity
- Support for OData V4 APIs
Note: OData V4 APIs are supported only for Production tenant.
- SAP S/4HANA On-Premises/Private Cloud
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks? Plug-in for SAP SuccessFactors
- Support for Batch Processing
- Support for Visual Diff
- ConsumeSAPSuccessFactorsODataService Activity
- SaP SaaS Connection shared resource
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks? Plug-in for TIBCO FTL®
- The TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks? Plug-in for TIBCO FTL® now supports OpenTelemetry predefined tags. You can use these predefined tags to get more information about the current job being run by any activity in the palette. (BFTL-181)
Changes in Functionality
Develop / TIBCO Flogo
Create array in Mapper
- On importing an app with in-line array mappings, the array elements are wrapped into the item object.
- Elements under existing array mapping which has array foreach without source are wrapped in an item object.
- On adding empty array.foreach, input mapper turns to non editable.
Changes in DocumentationTo streamline the TIBCO Cloud Integration documentation, we are merging smaller topics together and removing duplicate information, as follows:
- This Hybrid Agent Overview page has been removed:
The information has been merged with the Using the TIBCO Cloud Integration - Hybrid Agent page:
- This Hybrid Proxy Connections page has been removed:
The information has been merged with the Proxy Connection Overview information into this page:
- The Monitoring Hybrid Apps page has been removed:
The information has been merged with the Monitoring and Managing Hybrid Apps page:
TIBCO Cloud? IntegrationIPAS-13301
If you copy or replace an app from the App Details History tab, the content on the History tab is not updated automatically with new information.
Whitelisted open source libraries for Node.js apps were not listed in the TIBCO Cloud Integration documentation.
Automate / TIBCO Cloud Live AppsCBPM-22676
An HTTP-400 error is generated when accessing TIBCO Cloud Live Apps Administrator -> Process Administrator from the TIBCO Cloud Integration Environment & Tools page.
Develop / TIBCO FlogoFLOGO-9426 / FLOGO-9486
When you add a property or group in an app having a large number of flows and nested app properties (for example, 80 flows and more than 100 nested app properties), the API call for the Save button takes time to add properties and groups.
If you move a property from the root level or from one group to another group in the app properties (using the drag-and-drop feature), at an activity level, existing mappings are not updated in the input data or mapper text field.
If you remove a property and add the same property under another group or root level, the mappings are not updated in the input data or mapper text field. The changes are visible at the activity level but the input data or mapper text field displays the following error: Property 'Property_name' does not exist in '$Property'
If you move a property from the root level or from one group to another group in the app properties (using the drag-and-drop feature), at an activity level, existing mappings are not updated in the input data or map?$Prop?$Property?ext field.
Search in app property does not return a match if that app property does not have any value.
When using access credentials and a session token generated from the AWS portal, the Queue URL is not shown in the SQS SendSQSMessage activity and SQS ReceiveSQSMessage trigger.
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks? Plug-in for SAP SuccessFactorsBWSS-205
When using the Tenant Type as Production in the SAP SaaS Connection resource, the HTTP response code 403 error message is displayed.