Using the Platform API Connector in TIBCO Scribe®
This session ran on Sep 24, 2019. Please see the resources section to view a recording of the workshop and download the materials (slides, sample maps, test data, etc.).
During this workshop, you'll learn about the platform API connector. We'll review system architecture, and how the API and CDK can extend iPaaS functionality. As such, having a connector that interfaces with the platform API exposes the API functionality within the familiar and easy to use context of a TIBCO Scribe map. This opens the possibility for a variety of meta-integration processes, which we'll explore in detail.
And as a bonus, we'll have an AMA (Ask Me Anything) segment at the end. Please bring questions!
This fast paced workshop covers a lot of material. So you don't miss anything, we'll make a recording available after it's finished, as well as the slides and examples.
- TIBCO Scribe account with admin access
- Existing integration solutions, ideally with execution history
- Location to store text files (i.e. Dropbox, local, ftp, etc.)
- Key Concepts
- Architectural overview of TIBCO Scribe
- Platform API connector
- Security, agents, and orgs
- Configure security
- Install connectors
- Create connections
- Import maps
- Running a solution with advanced scheduling
- Clone and prepare a solution
- Export execution history
- Reprocessing failed records
- Workshop recording
- Download Slides (pdf) from resources at bottom of the page