Advanced Messaging in TIBCO Scribe®
This workshop ran on December 11, 2019. Please see the resources section for a recording of the workshop and links to the tutorial.
In this workshop we covered advanced messaging in TIBCO Scribe. It builds on the custom messaging connector from Workshop 4 to create a query-based integration that pulls data from an endpoint, then posts it to the custom messaging map using the REST connector.
See the main workshop page for other sessions.
- TCI account with admin access
- Admin access to Windows server, for agent and connector installation
- Review of Messaging Architecture
- Use Cases
- Build Messaging Connector from Workshop 4
- Get Source and Target Connections
- Create REST Connection using Swager
- Create Message Map
- Create Integration Map
- Workshop recording
- Slides (Download File From Attachment )