Custom Messaging Connector in TIBCO Scribe®
This session ran on Aug 28, 2019. Please see the resources section to view a recording of the workshop and download the materials (slides, sample maps, test data, etc.).
During this workshop, we'll build a custom messaging connector for TIBCO Scribe. First, we'll review the architecture of Event integrations. Next, we'll walk through the steps to build a messaging connector using the Connector Development Kit. Then we'll review some simple and advanced use cases.
This fast paced workshop covers a lot of material. We'll make a recording available after it's finished, as well as the slides and the connector source code.
- TIBCO Scribe account with admin access
- Windows machine with admin access
- Visual Studio
- Dropbox account
- Overview of Event based integrations in TIBCO Scribe
- Message Maps vs. Request Reply Maps
- Asynchronous processing and scaling
- Metadata discovery
- Building a custom Messaging connector
- Overview of custom connector development
- Using the Fast Messaging Framework (FMF)
- Defining the Meta data
- Deploying to an on premise agent
- Simple update using Postman
- Messaging auto scaling
- Integrate data across multiple systems using polling and REST
- Workshop recording
- Slides, json files (zip) (Download Files From Resources)